- Release Date
- 17th Oct 2013 (USA)
- 14th Nov 2013 (UK/EU)
Sorry, no review of My Vet Practice 3D - In the Country yet.
About The Game
Start your own vet practice in the countryside – in fantastic 3D!
Build beautiful pens and stables for many different kinds of animals. You decide which animals to treat or to go out on house visits and examine the animals on the scene. Really sick animals can be admitted for in- patient care and healed in your animal hospital.
- Exciting pet care and building fun in real 3D!
- Care for animals like deer, lambs, dogs, cats, bunnies, parakeets and horses.
- Enjoy examinations and treatments with fantastic 3D effects: magnifying glass, thermometer, ultrasound scan, syringe, bandage, tweezers and many more.
- Innovative 3D-Photo-Feature: Take real 3D pictures of yourself with the 3DS camera and use them in the game - now you are a veterinarian for real!
- Use the gyroscope controls of your Nintendo 3DS and explore the ride out route with your own horse.
- Visit the stores in the city or explore and upgrade your own vet practice.
- Collect Nintendo Play Coins to change them into in-game currency.