Dropping the ball
Ever since its initial announcement, Metroid Prime: Federation Force has been fighting an uphill battle. After a hiatus for the Metroid series, some fans were expecting something a bit more back-to-basics than a co-op shooter with a chibi artstyle set in the Metroid Prime universe. While there's still a week left at the time of...
About The Game
Shoot and score in this new sci-fi sport
Join a pick-up game of Blast Ball, a 3-on-3 sci-fi sport in the Metroid universe. Players shoot the ball into the opponent's goal to score. Throughout the match, players can gain a competitive edge by collecting and using a variety of individual power-ups.
- Blast Ball is a new 3-on-3 sport set in the Metroid universe; and is a mode within the Metroid Prime: Federation Force game
- Shoot the ball into the opponent's goal to score; First to three goals wins the match
- Battle in sudden death overtime to settle a tie score
- Form and execute offensive and defensive strategies with your teammates to move the ball forward or defend against an attacking opponent
- Collect and use individual power-ups to temporarily create a barrier, move lightning-quick, or eject opposing players out of their Mech suit
- Aim using the Nintendo 3DS system's motion sensing feature
- Get friends to join the match by sending the Blast Ball game for free to other Nintendo 3DS owners via Nintendo 3DS Download Play