- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 27th Mar 2014, $4.99 (USA)
- 27th Mar 2014, £4.49 (UK/EU)
This cat ain't rad
There's been a surge of popularity when it comes to "runner" games over the last few years — games where you do little more than move right (or occasionally, left) while dodging everything that comes at you in an attempt to improve your high scores. While "endless" runners seem to be the most popular variant, Skater Cat falls...
About The Game
Skater Cat is a side-scrolling action game where players jump on board a skateboard with Ollie the coolest cat in town.
Players will travel through 3 worlds in over 25 levels collecting treats and rounding up stray cats to win a total of 90 medals! Best times and ghost runs can be exchanged with other players and the games’ developers via SpotPass and StreetPass, once enabled on the Nintendo 3DS system.
- 3 worlds with over 25 levels to complete and 90 medals to collect!
- Exciting in-game bonuses to unlock including the ability to play as your Mii!
- StreetPass included to exchange best times and ghost runs with other Skater Cat players
- Receive news updates and available ghost runs from the game makers via SpotPass
- An awesome pick up and play action game!