Red gives way to blue
As game generations pass, different genres become more popular. From the space shooters of the arcade era to the mascot-driven platformers of the 1990s to the military first-person shooters in recent years, there's always a genre ripe for exploiting. With the explosion of mobile games has come an increase in endless runner...
About The Game
Polara is a new take on the free-runner platformer that incorporates traditional challenging gameplay with colour-switching strategy.
Utilise colour-coded speed ramps, launching pads, gravity waves, hex bombs and energy platforms to survive as you escape the clutches of an evil security system hell-bent on destroying all those that oppose. Immerse yourself in the world of Agent Lara, a defence system special agent who finds herself between a massive world power and the sympathies of a rebel cause. Help her on the path to find the truth behind her past, present and future.
- 50 unique and challenging story-based levels
- Four major boss battles
- Five beautiful environments
- Six endless unlockable modes
- Beautifully painted story artwork
- Extended play-through content: story levels unlock collectibles that make you play every level differently