- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Board Game
- Release Date
- 10th Apr 2014, $4.99 (USA)
- 10th Apr 2014, £4.49 (UK/EU)
Deep in the debt of Texas
Imagine that Donald Trump stole the DeLorean from Back to the Future. He warps to the Wild West, but instead of saving the Doc like in Part III, he creates a form of government in which you rule by simply owning every building in sight. It’s a monopolocracy, if you will, and everyone crams the saloons to play poker for...
About The Game
In the scorching town of San Saba begins your journey to building your reputation and riches up to take over the whole state of Texas.
Play your cards right and win big in numerous poker tournaments and cash games to buy real estate, transport and eventually entire towns! Blow up some steam and bring fellow Texans to their knees as you grow your wealth and become the one and only Governor of Poker, in the most unique poker game to hit Nintendo 3DS!
- 2 modes of game play for either quick rounds of poker or dealing your hand for the title of Governor
- Escape the sweltering heat of the old Wild West and enter saloons for poker tournaments and cash games to win cash, transport and real estate!
- Claim over 10 Texan towns and build your reputation as the Governor of Poker!
- Bust out players and your best poker face to claim all 24 rewards!