Showing 1 to 11 of 11
1. Posted: Fri 15th May 2009 00:00 BST
Just heard the news. Congrats on the playable Commander Video cameo in Super Meat Boy!
2. Posted: Fri 15th May 2009 00:51 BST
I always knew Commander Video was destined for great things.
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
3. Posted: Fri 15th May 2009 01:14 BST
I keep forgetting about Meat Boy, but every time I'm reminded of it I can't wait for it to come out. Maybe this will help keep it in my memory.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
4. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 01:43 BST
Thank ya kindly. Edmund's been a good friend for quite some time, seeing as the Santa Cruz game dev scene is pretty tiny.
5. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 01:52 BST
I wonder if Meat Boy will ever make his way into one of our games... Hm...
6. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 01:54 BST
Now that could be interesting.
I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.
7. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 03:23 BST
8. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 03:32 BST
Haha good one.
9. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 03:46 BST
Steal my jokes, will ya, Brutus? I want to make an et tu joke, but my brain hurts.
Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!
Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren
10. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 03:48 BST
I hadn't even noticed! Wow.
I assume I'm banned now.
11. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 03:49 BST