Wii U Forum

Topic: amiibo

Showing 81 to 100 of 311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Peach64

81. Posted:

ShopTo have prices up.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Cheaper than I was expecting, but will probably be £14.90 through the Nintendo store.

Edited on by Peach64

Peach64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Octane

82. Posted:

That's quite expensive.. Might get one just for fun, but I won't be wasting my money on getting them all.

£12.85 = € 16.03 = $21.81 (My guess for the actual price is about €15.00, and $15.00)

Edited on by Octane

Octane

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jazzer94

83. Posted:

Shame if this is the actual price as £10 was more my ball park just means I'll be getting a smaller number then originally planned.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dreamz

84. Posted:

Octane wrote:

That's quite expensive.. Might get one just for fun, but I won't be wasting my money on getting them all.

£12.85 = € 16.03 = $21.81 (My guess for the actual price is about €15.00, and $15.00)

Expensive? That's like half the price I was expecting.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Bayonetta, Splatoon, Zelda U
Currently playing: Wonderful101

AuthorMessage
Avatar

arronishere

85. Posted:

Dreamz wrote:

Octane wrote:

That's quite expensive.. Might get one just for fun, but I won't be wasting my money on getting them all.

£12.85 = € 16.03 = $21.81 (My guess for the actual price is about €15.00, and $15.00)

Expensive? That's like half the price I was expecting.

Since they said it will be on par with Skylanders (£8.99) & Disney Infinity (£9.99) it's more than I thought it would be, maybe they chucked them up at that price without knowing the details yet just so they can get pre-orders.

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rallydefault

86. Posted:

If these come out to about 20 bucks a pop I won't be surprised or upset in the least. These aren't just action figures.

rallydefault

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jazzer94

87. Posted:

Dreamz wrote:

Octane wrote:

That's quite expensive.. Might get one just for fun, but I won't be wasting my money on getting them all.

£12.85 = € 16.03 = $21.81 (My guess for the actual price is about €15.00, and $15.00)

Expensive? That's like half the price I was expecting.

@Dreamz Wait what you thought they try to charge $30 an amiibo you realise this is aimed at kids with parents footing the bill.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean_Aaron

88. Posted:

Only the entry-level Skylanders are nine quid. The more popular ones are normally up to £15, so that seems okay to me. I expect my daughter will want Pikachu; for myself probably Donkey Kong - I like to stick with the classics!

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage
Avatar

arronishere

89. Posted:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

Only the entry-level Skylanders are nine quid. The more popular ones are normally up to £15, so that seems okay to me. I expect my daughter will want Pikachu; for myself probably Donkey Kong - I like to stick with the classics!

The more expensive Skylanders are the big, light up and movable parts ones, the normal ones are £9.

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jazzer94

90. Posted:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

Only the entry-level Skylanders are nine quid. The more popular ones are normally up to £15, so that seems okay to me. I expect my daughter will want Pikachu; for myself probably Donkey Kong - I like to stick with the classics!

These are about the same size as the £9 ones though the giants are larger and have movable parts (amiibo's don't seem to).

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SofaKing

91. Posted:

I'm not sure if you can store stats on the skylanders or not. I believe with amiibo you can do more with them using NFC.

Nintendo Network ID: Mitsudude

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

92. Posted:

Damn. I was thinking they'd be like $5, but that U.K. price suggests that they'll probably be around $15. I guess that means I'll be buying only my absolute favorites, until further notice.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

93. Posted:

SofaKing wrote:

I'm not sure if you can store stats on the skylanders or not. I believe with amiibo you can do more with them using NFC.

Skylanders do hold stats. They can level up and learn new moves through their skill trees. And all of it still holds within the figure and works in any Skylander game.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

94. Posted:

$20? Sorry Nintendo, but when the other guys are charging half that I'm afraid I won't be coughing up for 'em like I planned too. Of course, I expect these prices are just price holders like when Gamestop charged $100 for Wii U games.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tops

95. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Damn. I was thinking they'd be like $5, but that U.K. price suggests that they'll probably be around $15. I guess that means I'll be buying only my absolute favorites, until further notice.

Wow really? I didn't think anyone would have thought they'd be less than $10. Obviously the cheaper the better but let's be realistic. :)

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

outburst

96. Posted:

On the bright side, UK and Australia often times have higher prices compared to other countries. So it could be 15 €/$ each for EU/US. I might only get around 10 amiibos if that's the price.

outburst

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

97. Posted:

10 is max for me. so far it is still more merchandise than something that adds to games.

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

brewsky

98. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

$20? Sorry Nintendo, but when the other guys are charging half that I'm afraid I won't be coughing up for 'em like I planned too. Of course, I expect these prices are just price holders like when Gamestop charged $100 for Wii U games.

To be fair, the figurines do look awesome, and you can use them across multiple games.

Now playing:
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | UP NEXT: Fantasy Life (3DS - Out on October 24)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Samurai_Goroh

99. Posted:

Too expensive if true. I expected €10 at most, if they are €15 or something like that, I guess I won't be getting none of these figurines.

Samurai_Goroh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MixMasterMudkip

100. Posted:

I suppose it's worth mentioning that the fan service is pretty high in the Peach amiibo.
Untitled
At least, they are sticking true to the in game modules.

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter: MixMasterMudkip