Showing 281 to 300 of 1,108
281. Posted: Mon 28th Jun 2010 13:56 BST
I already have:Paper Mario 64Zelda OoTSuper Mario 64Super mario Bros(NES)
282. Posted: Mon 28th Jun 2010 14:23 BST
283. Posted: Mon 28th Jun 2010 14:34 BST
Why not try Donkey Kong Country?
284. Posted: Tue 29th Jun 2010 15:00 BST
is there any other games that you think I should try out?
285. Posted: Tue 29th Jun 2010 16:53 BST
Super Mario World? A Sonic game?How about trying a VCA game?
I'm better at recommending WW/DSiW games than I am with VC. Lol.
286. Posted: Tue 29th Jun 2010 17:34 BST
What are some of your favorite wiiware games then
287. Posted: Tue 29th Jun 2010 17:35 BST
Too many to list. XD
Are you looking to get a WiiWare game, now? If so, I can help you in the other thread on the WiiWare board. Post there and let me know what kind of game might interest you (genre-/feature-wise).
288. Posted: Tue 29th Jun 2010 20:14 BST
@KaiserGX: What do you have?
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
289. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 23:41 BST
@Angaran: Since you haven't really posted any specifics on the type of game you're looking to get, I'll just point you to the greatest game I've found on the VC so far:Ys Book I & II, for the Turbografx-16
290. Posted: Fri 2nd Jul 2010 03:34 BST
OK, I'm officially skipping Mario Golf and Tennis. I already have perfectly good games on the Wii.
291. Posted: Sat 3rd Jul 2010 20:03 BST
Final Fantasy II (a.k.a. FF IV)
sup, I will give you advice if you ask.FC:Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295SSBB:0173-0975-3949MKW:3738-0981-3164Toribash:3481-69299534HG-1162-1907-7904Goldeneye:514439432409
292. Posted: Mon 5th Jul 2010 20:44 BST
Anybody have any suggestions for Zelda games? I don't have a single one, so I thought to start here.
Python > Java
CAPS LOCK CLUB
Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook
293. Posted: Mon 5th Jul 2010 20:55 BST
Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and A Link to the Past
That is all.
Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91
294. Posted: Mon 5th Jul 2010 20:58 BST
Any specific one?
295. Posted: Mon 5th Jul 2010 21:28 BST
I like Majora's Mask the most out of the three, but that's my personal preference. I would go with OoT or ALTTP depending on whether you like 3D or 2D more. They are both very popular titles. Plus, MM is a little more difficult than the other two. It's really one you want to play AFTER OoT.
Edited on Mon 5th July, 2010 @ 21:33 by MegaStoneSmash91
296. Posted: Mon 5th Jul 2010 21:40 BST
Okay, think I'll get A Link to the Past first, then the other two. Thanks.
297. Posted: Mon 5th Jul 2010 21:42 BST
You're welcome. Always glad to help.
298. Posted: Mon 5th Jul 2010 21:55 BST
I really want Jett Rocket but what are the best VC games I should get when I only have 1200 wii-points
Any 2 TG-16 games. There's the Bonk games, Devil's Crush, Super Star Soldier, Soldier Blade, Military Madness (I think that's what it's called), and several others are all highly recommended.
I am the Wolf....red.
Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, Art, Writing, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
299. Posted: Mon 5th Jul 2010 21:57 BST
Why not the original Legend of Zelda? It's usually best to start a series from the beginning, so why not?
300. Posted: Mon 5th Jul 2010 22:39 BST
Does the Zelda series have a continuous story, or is it like Mario where each game has its own individual story?