Forums

Topic: A question about Club Nintendo...VC related.

Posts 21 to 21 of 21

tiffwi

Bulbasaurus Rex wrote:

tiffwi wrote:

Has anyone been having problems with VC post-play surveys not showing up?

I haven't logged in to my Club Nintendo account in a long time, because I've been waiting to register my games until I knew I'd be eligible for Elite status for the year. I just got a bunch of Wii games for Christmas, and so I was registering them earlier today. I also had some post-play surveys to do, including one VC game, Majora's Mask. So I did that, but then I was looking at my Registered Products list and noticed several other VC games I've downloaded are on that list but don't have surveys available. The date I registered Majora's Mask was 5/19/2009, and I have games that are listed as "registered" both before and after that date, including one from just a month ago, so my Club Nintendo account is obviously still connected to my Wii Shop account, but it looks like the only other game that ever had a post-play survey for it was Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Included in my list of "registered" games that never had a survey available is Ocarina of Time, which is why I find this really bizarre, since it seems to have discriminated against one of my Zelda games but not the other, heh. Has anyone had this problem and have a solution I could try?

Ocarina of Time was released before Dec. 2008 (and isn't on the exceptions list), so it doesn't get a survey. Majora's Mask was released after Dec. 2008, so it does get a survey.

Thanks. I had forgotten that whole pre-2008 thing. It's definitely confusing, though, that they still put those games on your registered list.

tiffwi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.