FC: 1521-3574-0750
Fairy Safari

Junyer

Anyone have 6iv foreign dittos with these natures
Lax, Calm, Mild, Bold, Brave, Timid, Careful, Impish & Relaxed

FC: 0061-0845-5977

Junyer

teddy2331 wrote:

Same species is always best but they need to be from different regions so I don't believe masudo's mehtod will work.

Thanks

coletheginger11

Hey everyone. I'm in need of a ditto safari, so if you have one i'll love you forever, but honestly ill add anybody. FC in signature. thanks

FC: 4055 - 5037 - 2963

InfinityQuake

Looking for a ditto safari. FC in signature. I have Delibird and Beartic, not sure about my third.

2509-3153-7894
Ice Safari: Delibird, Beartic, Not sure about my third one.

crashkid960jr

Now then @Leftwingzero I have a 6iv modest yamask. I want your opinion on the stat enhancement choice I made with 252ev on def. and a split of the remaining evs on sp atk and sp def. is this a good idea to run on cofagrigas.

Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466
Ice Safari: Delibird, Piloswine, ???
Pokedex Y ver.: 632/719, 29 shinies.
Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon AS ver: ???, two shinies.
Pokemon OR ver:
Looking for Snorunt, Dragon/Noibat, Electric/Pachirissu, Gogoat/Maractus safaris.
Shi...

3DS Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466

Leftwingzero

crashkid960jr wrote:

Now then @Leftwingzero I have a 6iv modest yamask. I want your opinion on the stat enhancement choice I made with 252ev on def. and a split of the remaining evs on sp atk and sp def. is this a good idea to run on cofagrigas.

@crashkid960jr It depends on what your gonna use it for on your team. Using 252 EV's in defense is always a good idea so you can switch into a Pokemon safely to give them mummy after absorbing a physical attack. I personally would invest 252 EV's in special defense and go with night shade and will-o-wisp to whittle away at the opponents health with consistent damage. I would then use trick room so other slower Pokemon on my team could take advantage. My final move would be destiny bond. Ideally first turn you burn the opponent, second turn you start night shading. When your opponent is about to go down to burn damage set up trick room. Then you finish off your opponent with a final night shade. You are probably close to being fainted now. So when the second Pokemon comes out, BAM destiny bond. You get a pretty reliable two for one, which is valuable out of any Pokemon.

If you want to split your special attack and special defense then I would go with nasty plot (egg move), shadow ball, hidden power fighting/other coverage move/will-o-wisp, and trick room or knock off.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

InfinityQuake

Looking for a ditto safari, anything is welcome though! FC in signature.

2509-3153-7894
Ice Safari: Delibird, Beartic, Not sure about my third one.

crashkid960jr

@Leftwingzero thanks for the advice I wanted toxic spikes for a move but sadly no luck for that egg move so I plan on using a toxic/will-o-wisp move set up. One or the other to have in some teams. I also planned on using shadow ball yet to use night shade isn't a bad idea and I think I might switch between destiny bond and possibly trick room.

Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon OR ver:
Looking for Snorunt, Dragon/Noibat, Electric/Pachirissu, Gogoat/Maractus safaris.
Shi...

samgardner94

Hey guys, i'm on the hunt for a ditto friend safari, all adds welcome. My Friend Code is: 4124 - 5084 - 6818

Friend Code: 4124 - 5084 - 6818

Junyer

Im planning on testing a build for a Shuckle and I wanna know what you guys think.
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Impish, Bold or Relaxed
Focus IV: Def/SDef/HP
Item: Smooth Rock
Moves: Toxic, Rest, Double Team and Sandstorm

Leftwingzero

crashkid960jr wrote:

@Leftwingzero thanks for the advice I wanted toxic spikes for a move but sadly no luck for that egg move so I plan on using a toxic/will-o-wisp move set up. One or the other to have in some teams. I also planned on using shadow ball yet to use night shade isn't a bad idea and I think I might switch between destiny bond and possibly trick room.

@crashkid960jr You're welcome, hope it works out for you.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

Check out this fun triple battle I just had earlier this evening. This one pushed me into the 1600's in triples.
UCTW-WWWW-WWW7-KASF

1848-2349-2268 - David

crashkid960jr

You know there is something so pleasing as kicking Japanese players legendaries around like it is nothing like in this battle. EGNG-WWWW-WWW7-KE92

Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon OR ver:
Shi...

samgardner94

DLBurrito wrote:

@samgardner94 @InfinityQuake Added you two. My FC's in my sig!

Thanks, if possible can you let me know what's in my safari I still don't know what I have. You never know, I could have a ditto hidden in there!

Friend Code: 4124 - 5084 - 6818

Junyer

Im planning on testing a build for a Shuckle and I wanna know what you guys think.
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Impish, Bold or Relaxed
Focus IV: Def/SDef/HP
Item: Smooth Rock
Moves: Toxic, Rest, Double Team and Sandstorm

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic