Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 88,441 to 88,460 of 96,284

sarawr

kratos89 wrote:

@jm29 can i trade u 4 a shiny ninetails @sarawr is wanting one and i promised her if i ever found one i would give it 2 her so pretty much means i would like 2 if thats ok @jm29 PLEASE & THANK U BRO

Omg I totally got one. Found one randomly in the gts. Gave my zapdos for her... But totally worth it in my eyes.

fc: 3566-2319-5584

Twitter:

kratos89

@sarawr i tried trading and game chatting with u the other day but u rejected me my feelings got hurt

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

kratos89

@sarawr so u dont need shiny ninetails ?

pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

sarawr

You did? I might have walked away from my DS. I remember playing before work and then my cat knocked over a vase... And then I went to work after cleaning up his mess. I'm sorry. Never meant to ignore you!

Twitter:

sarawr

kratos89 wrote:

@sarawr so u dont need shiny ninetails ?

Nope! I got my vulpix and now she's all grown up and I'm so very happy about it.

Twitter:

kratos89

sarawr wrote:

You did? I might have walked away from my DS. I remember playing before work and then my cat knocked over a vase... And then I went to work after cleaning up his mess. I'm sorry. Never meant to ignore you!

@sarawr have u found any more shinies ? how have u been ive not seen u on here in a while

sarawr

I've been okay. Work's killing me but that's life. Haven't played a lot lately, to be honest. I think most of the time I okay now im helping out some friends who just got the game and wanted a leg up. No more shinies for me... not yet anyways. I did see a shiny seviper in a hoard of zangoose but they killed him before I could do anything how about you? You doing good?

Twitter:

kratos89

sarawr wrote:

I've been okay. Work's killing me but that's life. Haven't played a lot lately, to be honest. I think most of the time I okay now im helping out some friends who just got the game and wanted a leg up. No more shinies for me... not yet anyways. I did see a shiny seviper in a hoard of zangoose but they killed him before I could do anything how about you? You doing good?

@sarawr im good been working alot i have gotten 5 shinies in last week from wonder trade besides that im at 20 plus shines now lol i would stay longer but i gtg to bed work in 7 hours 4 me so goodnight @ALL

sarawr

I feel you there. I'm about to hit the hay myself. Morning shifts are the hardest see you soon!

Twitter:

Desteny9552

I keep getting charmanders on wondertrade & weird nickname magikarp. hhahah
Charmanders feel so common now

• Desteny

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

Desteny9552

Goodnight @kratos89 (^.^)/ see you later buddy

• Desteny

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

zombiepillow

I have a Ground Friend Safari which consists of Sandshrew, Diggersby, & Dugtrio. If any of you would be so ind as to add me, especially someone with a Ditto Safari it would be greatly appreciated!

zombiepillow

its_instincts

I have a fire safari consisting of Braixen, Ponyta, and Pyroar. My friend code is 1032 1725 6712. Looking for ditto safaris especially. Thanks!

Friend Code: 1032 1725 6712
Name: Caleb

vidal

@jm29 do u have a 6 or 5 I've ditto ???? I will trade u anything for it plz

vidal

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3168-6243

blooboy

hi yall i was wondering if anybody could clone me dawn stones or tell me how to get a bunch of em

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

blooboy

hi yall i was wondering if anybody could clone me dawn stones or tell me how to get a bunch of em

My name is Joey
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

blooboy

i meant shiny stones

My name is Joey

vidal

@jm29 hey jm29 I was just going to ask if u have a 6 or 5 IVs ditto I will give u anything plz

vidal

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3168-6243

blooboy

anybody got shiny stones to trade

My name is Joey

Jellis891

Looking for someone with a normal safari with a ditto for breeding. please reply to me or send me a message.

Friend Code: 3024-6408-6097
Ghost Safari Type: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb

3DS Friend Code: 5086-4213-0559 | Nintendo Network ID: Jellis891

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic