Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 78,441 to 78,460 of 96,284

Blassie098

@2coldchahta what's in your safari? And do you play online often?

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

kratos89

@leftwingzero do u have a shiny noivern or noibat?

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

2coldchahta

@Blassie098 I'm not sure wat pokemon I have in my safari.. n I play a good bit online.. I just need all da help I can get

FC: 3840-7663-4013

kratos89

pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

amorgan2443

@Leftwingzero
Lol thanks. I think i am addicted to chaining lol because it is what i have been doing all day everyday since friday cause i am on christmas break from work and college so if you ever want to see if we can trade shinies i am up for it. I have 22 so far lol and i refuse to stop going. I think i am a poke-holic lol!!!

Edited on by amorgan2443

Friend Code: 0619-4637-6206
Safari Type: Grass Safari
Pokemon in safari: Gogoat, Quilladin, and Tangela

Leftwingzero

amorgan2443 wrote:

@Leftwingzero
Lol thanks. I think i am addicted to chaining lol because it is what i have been doing all day everyday since friday cause i am on christmas break from work and college so if you ever want to see if we can trade shinies i am up for it. I have 22 so far lol and i refuse to stop going. I think i am a poke-holic lol!!!

@amorgan2443 Sounds good! The more shiny hunters the better.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Wrathus

@amorgan2443 Congrats! How do I get to see your friend safaris third pokemon? I keep getting Audino, and Dunsparce.

My 3DS FC: 0147-0196-4423
Fairy: Jigglypuff, Kirlia and Floette

kratos89

amorgan2443 wrote:

@Leftwingzero

@amorgan2443 is there any shiny u r looking 4 i have 5

kratos89

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

@kratos89 Not yet, I check GTS daily, and the safari every now and then for one. I may need to hatch one.

@leftwingzero i have a spn noivern if u need to borrow it to hatch a shiny 1 it has AMASING STATS plus ha and right mood

amorgan2443

@Leftwingzero
Yesss!! do you know what color a shiny slugma is? I love that pokemon. o and are all the legendary pokemon shiny locked in this generation or is that just Xerneas and Yveltal? I am restarting my X version ( Y version has all my shinies lol) and was gonna keep soft resetting until i see a legitimate shiny mewtwo and legendary bird whichever i get.

Edited on by amorgan2443

Tronmays

@amorgan2443 added you

Friend Code: 2492-4210-1670
FS Flying: Doduo, Swanna, Hawlucha
Goal Pokemon: Meloetta, Mew, Latios & Latias, Jirachi, and Keldeo

Leftwingzero

kratos89 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

@kratos89 Not yet, I check GTS daily, and the safari every now and then for one. I may need to hatch one.

@leftwingzero i have a spn noivern if u need to borrow it to hatch a shiny 1 it has AMASING STATS plus ha and right mood

@kratos89 That would be cool, thanks.

1848-2349-2268 - David

kratos89

amorgan2443 wrote:

@Leftwingzero
Yesss!! do you know what color a shiny slugma is? I love that pokemon. o and are all the legendary pokemon shiny locked in this generation or is that just Xerneas and Yveltal? I am restarting my X version ( Y version has all my shinies lol) and was gonna keep soft resetting until i see a legitimate shiny mewtwo and legendary bird whichever i get.

@amorgan2443 do u have a extra charizard y stone that u can trade me pretty please? if so what do u want 4 it?

Leftwingzero

amorgan2443 wrote:

@Leftwingzero

@amorgan2443 I believe shiny Slugma is grey. I think it's only Xerneas and Yveltal. I did hear that Zygarde was too. I haven't seen any videos of any legendary shinies on YouTube. That's a bit disturbing in the can it be shiny debate. Nintendo should just come out and say, these Pokemon cannot be shiny so don't waste a month looking.

1848-2349-2268 - David

kratos89

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

@leftwingzero i added u can u add me back please and thank u
just let me know when u wanna borrow him

kratos89

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

kratos89

@amorgan2443 i added u

Leftwingzero

kratos89 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

I can borrow him now, and see if @h1b1esquire would be willing to clone it so I can give it back right away. Oh and your safari is bug with Illumise, Vivillon, and Butterfree. I'll be back on in 30 minutes.

1848-2349-2268 - David

amorgan2443

@Tronmays
ok added you
@Leftwingzero
I know right. it would make things so much easier and that would be an amazing looking slugma!!! O i forgot to ask but if i have a shiny pokemon in my party will my chances of finding another be lower. I couldn't find a shiny yesterday until i deposited my shiny greninja i got from you and the shiny skiddo i was levelling up. Then after i did that, shinies popped up left and right?! Ok you are added
@kratos89
I would but i don't have an extra I don't know how to clone or time machine either. wish i did shiny hunting would probably be way easier, but then again i like my chaining. makes them feel extra special lol and the shiny Greninja is still the lead pokemon of my team lol.

Edited on by amorgan2443

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic