Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 62,521 to 62,540 of 96,284

bloodydemon6

@LoneDeath1717
connect ut oo internet so I can get ur 3 pokemon please

friend code : 3926-5691-1823
bug type friend safari : paras, beautifly and heracross

ajdude

@XYtrades can you connect to the internet so i can see all 3 pokemon in your safari?

fc: 2535-3749-2545
my friend safari--ground trapinch, dugtrio, gastrodon
looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

ajdude

@Stansky added you back

looking for shiny ekans
my shinies up for trade: poliwrath, floatzel, honedge, darkrai, golem, alakazam, scraggy, beautifly, shellder, trevenant, lugia, gengar, ferrothorn, sandshrew, and more

Stansky

Also looking for Pokerus and Drought Ninetales if anybody can help out.

Friend Code: 1950-8898-0743

ajdude

Stansky wrote:

i have a drought ninetails

looking for shiny ekans

XYtrades

All added!

For all your Friend Safari needs, pokerus, & rarity add me at:

3969-4249-4467

Tested: You have a 10% chance finding a shiny pokemon when selecting me My entire party are shinies, so enjoy & good luck finding in Friend Safari!

3969-4249-4467
Tested: You have a 10% chance finding a shiny pokemon when selecting me :) My entire party are shinies, so enjoy & good luck finding in Friend Safari!

LoneDeath1717

Stansky wrote:

I have Pokeru.

Friend Code: 5086 -2088 - 6613
Ice Type Safari

kayrista21

Hey all! I'm looking to add a bunch of people...my FC is 3609-2417-4495. I need these pokemon still:

Aipom, Lillipup, Chansey, Vivillon, Mightyena, Vullaby, Cacturne, Gabite, Shelgon, Zebstrika, Togepi, Kirlia, Clefairy, Tyrogue, Ninetales, Tropius, Drifblim, Golurk, Swadloon, Sawsbuck, Maractus, Camerupt, Gastrodon, Palpitoad, Dewgong, Girafarig, Duosion, and Klang.

If you add me, respond with your FC. Thanks!

kayrista21

XYtrades

kayrista21 wrote:

Hey all! I'm looking to add a bunch of people...my FC is 3609-2417-4495. I need these pokemon still:

Aipom, Lillipup, Chansey, Vivillon, Mightyena, Vullaby, Cacturne, Gabite, Shelgon, Zebstrika, Togepi, Kirlia, Clefairy, Tyrogue, Ninetales, Tropius, Drifblim, Golurk, Swadloon, Sawsbuck, Maractus, Camerupt, Gastrodon, Palpitoad, Dewgong, Girafarig, Duosion, and Klang.

If you add me, respond with your FC. Thanks!

Added!

3969-4249-4467
Tested: You have a 10% chance finding a shiny pokemon when selecting me :) My entire party are shinies, so enjoy & good luck finding in Friend Safari!

bloodydemon6

seriously it gonna make me crazy I get like 9 or 10 people in ice safari and I never get loving piloswine -_-
Please watch the profanity — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

friend code : 3926-5691-1823
bug type friend safari : paras, beautifly and heracross

Affiance813

@kayrista21 i have a few of those i could trade you if you'd like? here's my fc 1521-3861-8145

Pokemon y Friend code: 1521-3861-8145

XYtrades

For all your Friend Safari needs, pokerus, & rarity add me at:

3969-4249-4467

Tested: You have a 10% chance finding a shiny pokemon when selecting me My entire party are shinies, so enjoy & good luck finding in Friend Safari!

3969-4249-4467

Blassie098

I'm looking for a zapdos/articuno. Happy to trade a zygarde, Mega stones, shiny dragonair, or evolution stones that can't be bought in the game (or final evolutions of certain pokemon - e.g. Togekiss or Magmortar)

Will trade several things for one legendary bird

Edited on by Blassie098

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Casparov

Looking for Fairy and Ditto Safaris in particular, but will add any who want to add me.

Also looking for a shiny Goomy, I am willing to trade Legendaries.

Send me a message if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks.

Happy to exchange friend codes whenever I can :)

3DS Friend Code: 4012 4533 1441 (Ground type with Camerupt)

"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

sigtaucanada

Add me my code is z7ks-b2d7-y6lb-9fuy but I don't know how to add new to the safari friends thing

sigtaucanada

Casparov

@jm29

I have added you, can you please add me back?

Thanks

Happy to exchange friend codes whenever I can :)

3DS Friend Code: 4012 4533 1441 (Ground type with Camerupt)

"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic