Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 54,781 to 54,800 of 96,284

Nate87

@Blassie098 Thank you

FC:1993-8198-1207
Steel type safari : Skarmory, Klefki, and Ferroseed

Blassie098

@Nate87 no worries, and thanks for the vivillon

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Nate87

@Blassie098 if i get hold of any others ill give you a shout

Blassie098

@Nate87 that would be great! Let me know if there is anything you are after and I can see if I can help you out as well

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

ChelsAngel

Here is the Pokemon I have in friend safari.
IF you have one I NEED then I will trade one I HAVE (will not do trades unless you have one I need though trying to catch all of them thank you) <3

I HAVE THESE
Aipom,Dunsparce,Lillpup,Kecleon,Minncino,Ditto,Eevee,Smeargle,Butterfree,Paras,Ledyba,Combee,Beautifly,Masquerain,Volbeat,Illumise,Mightenya,Sneasel,Sandile,Absol,Liepard,Noibat,Druddigon,Sliggoo,Electrode,Pachirisu,Emolga,Dedenne,Pikachu,Electabuzz,Helioptile,Stunfisk,Manectric,Snubull,Krilia,Mawile,Spritzee,Floette,Makey,Meditite,Minefoo,Throh,Sawk,Pancham,Hariyama,Riolu,Growlithe,Ponyta,Magmar,Pansear,Charmeleon,slugma,Pyroar,Braixen,Pidgey,Farfetch'd,doduo,Hoothoot,Woobat,Shuppet,Lampent,Phantump,Pumpkaboo,Golurk,Oddish,Pansage,Ivysaur,Sandshrew,Trapinch,Dugtrio,Delibird,Snover,Beartic,Bergmite,Lapras,Piloswine,Abra,Drowsee,Woubufette,Sigilyph,Espurr,Gothorita,Duosin,Dwebble,Onix,Corsala,Barbacle,Pupitar,Magneton,Skarmory,Klefki,Octillery,Bibarel,Panpour,Gyarados,Quagsire,Floatzel,Hawlucha,Gogoat,Camerupt,Grumpig,Heracross,Venomoth,Crawdaunt.Tangela,Spheal.Krabby,Munna,Wooper,Wartortle,Rhydon,Larvesta,Fletchinder,Togepi,Dragonair,Fraxure,Sableye

(I WILL HAVE TO MAKE EGGS FOR SOME SO YOU WILL GET A EGG IF I ONLY HAVE ONE )

Some not listed because you can catch them within the region

I NEED/WANT THESE

Teddiursa,Loudred,Audino,Chansey,Pinsir,Vivillion,Nuzleaf,Pawniard,Vullaby,Cacturne,Inkay,Luxio,Zebstrika,Galvantula,Swirlix,Clefairy,Breloom,Machoke,Spearow,Tranquill,Swanna,Tropius,Rufflet,Dusclops,Drifblim,Spiritomb,Sunkern,Swadloon,Petilli,Sawsbuck,Maractus,Quilladin,Phanphy,Gastrodon,Palpitoad,Dewgong,Cloyster,Cascoon,Seviper,Whirlipede,Xatu,Girafarig,Klang,

If I said duplicates of names I apologize as well as any typos I may have made.
Will update this list daily if I have gotten some of what I already needed.

BTW add me if you have anything I need especially already in friend safari saves me time
3738-0049-9885
my safari is Ice

Friend ID = 3738-0049-9885
Name - Chels
My Super Mario Maker Levels ♥
My user on Wii u is same as here, feel free to add me :)

Blassie098

Looking for Vivillon forms! I can trade a river vivillon in return, or I can see if I have another pokemon that you are after.

I'm looking for:
Icy snow
High plains
Sandstorm
Monsoon
Savanna
Sun
Ocean
Jungle

P.s. I'd prefer English names and no nicknames if possible

ChelsAngel

I'm off to bed again yea I have a weird sleep schedule... I will add anyone who adds me.. but specifically looking for safari's with

Teddiursa,Loudred,Audino,Chansey,Pinsir,Vivillion,Nuzleaf,Pawniard,Vullaby,Cacturne,Inkay,Luxio,Zebstrika,Galvantula,Swirlix,Clefairy,Breloom,Machoke,Spearow,Tranquill,Swanna,Tropius,Rufflet,Dusclops,Drifblim,Spiritomb,Sunkern,Swadloon,Petilli,Sawsbuck,Maractus,Quilladin,Phanphy,Gastrodon,Palpitoad,Dewgong,Cloyster,Cascoon,Seviper,Whirlipede,Xatu,Girafarig,Klang,

make sure to tag my name or I wont know you added me.

Name - Chels

paul_zapanta156

CRONALDOEE wrote:

Damonzzz wrote:

@distortedcode I have added you, pls add me

FC : 1005-9759-5398

Added you please add me back

My FC is 2879 0923 0467

Added you please add me back

My FC is 2723 9428 7583

[/quote]

FC : 2723 - 9428 - 7583
Azumarill Quagsire Panpour

paul_zapanta156

ChelsAngel wrote:

I'm off to bed again yea I have a weird sleep schedule... I will add anyone who adds me.. but specifically looking for safari's with

make sure to tag my name or I wont know you added me.

added you pls add me back 2723 9428 7583

ChelsAngel

Added. Can one of you who have me added please tell me what's specifically in my safari so I can add it to my signature. Thank you.

Name - Chels

paul_zapanta156

Nate87 wrote:

@Blassie098 Have garden Vivillion if you want to arrange a trade of some sorts

added u add me back pls 2723 9428 7583

Flameshroud

Im looking for a Ditto safari and I have no idea what safari I have if interested.

FC: 1736-0648-7008

Flameshroud

Blassie098

@paul_zapanta156 sorry I can't add you back since I only have a few spots left and I'm saving them for trades. Make sure you delete me from your list so I'm not taking up space

paul_zapanta156

meisjem08 wrote:

hi anyone has dittoo safari? add me please fc is below. tag me so that i can add you back

added you add back pls 2723 9428 7583

Nate87

@Blassie098 Did u need a Tundra type just hatching some ?

Blassie098

@Nate87 I do still need a tundra type

I can only get the river form through my game, and need to trade to get all the others. It depends on where you live

paul_zapanta156

raffledraw wrote:

I need a friend safari with frogadier pls add me up 5043-2446-9889 tnx

added u friend add back pls 2723 9428 7583

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic