Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 17,921 to 17,940 of 34,512

Gardevoir

@jm29 are you on, I need some cloning done

Friend code: 0259-0635-8974
IGN: Gardevoir

Mystt

@Doobie - this is what I have but likely you have most if not all, some of them our yours, just easier on my to list this way:

Legendary List:
Zygarde, Xerneas, Zapdos, Latias, Latios, Suicune, Yvetal, Aricuno, Arceus (With POKERUS!), Victini, Jirachi, Uxie, Zekrom, Palkia, Azelf, Regirock
Shiny Legendary List:
Ho-Oh, Girantina, Shaymin, Genesect, Lugia, Raikou, Mew, Rayquaza, Deoxys. Goudon,
Shiny Pokemon List:
Serperior, Braixen, Chikorita, Slugma, Magikarp, Octillery, Helioptile, Skorupi, Relicanth, Sawsbuck
Rare Pokemon:
Unown.

Also do you need me to dupe Kyurem? It's no big deal if so.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Doobie

@Mystt I would be down to trade Kyerum for either Latitas or Regirock. You could clone it for ur self and just give me the original back if thats cool

Doobie

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1731-2248

Mystt

@Doobie - okay but I in the middle of dinner, is it okay to get it off you now for a garbage trade and dupe it in a bit? My kids want dad time. They are getting mad at me for duping.

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Doobie

@Mystt haha sure no problem.

Doobie

Mystt

@Doobie K I online for a minute but I dont have long lol. Also my kids go for a bath in 90 minutes so I can start the dupe then. Hope thats okay, I need to help them with their homework.

Edited on by Mystt

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso i got one ill copy all of them once and give em to you so then i can do wowers 2 then ill do them again for you

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Doobie

@Mystt yeah i'll be on for most of the night. Lucking I get rid of my early work shift tomorrow so i can stay up trying to complete my dex xD

Doobie

Doobie

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@Doobie yes but i dont think i ever gave one back i thought it was from you but i couldnt remember who gave it to me so ive bn hangin onto him cool ya ill get em to ya itl be just a little bit though that cool?

yeah no problem just let me know when u can trade. i know your busy and all

Doobie

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kerorogunso i got one ill copy all of them once and give em to you so then i can do wowers 2 then ill do them again for you

@humbuba-misfit You've only got 1 so far? And you doing them all and giving so you can do wowers then get them back and copy them the 2nd time. Is that correct? Then when you want them for the 2nd cloning do I give the yveltal and xerneas as well or do them tommorow? And when your giving back the 1st set you're giving keldeo with them or no? Just want to make sure I understand what you're saying.

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso im giving you one of each and the keldeo and the 2 ho-ohs so i can do wowers i only have to clone 2 for him soe he doesnt have to wait so him and everyone else will him at least one of wat i owe them so then all i have to do is copy my versions and give just the xtras to everyone so i dont have alotta people waiting on me

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Moises

Looking for Victini, Genesect and keldeo please help and trade me one of these

Friend Code 2938-6901-1201

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kerorogunso im giving you one of each and the keldeo and the 2 ho-ohs so i can do wowers i only have to clone 2 for him soe he doesnt have to wait so him and everyone else will him at least one of wat i owe them so then all i have to do is copy my versions and give just the xtras to everyone so i dont have alotta people waiting on me

@humbuba-misfit so the 1 of each would be the clones and after your done with wowers or others then you give the originals as well? Because I'm need the original and the clones.

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

Doobie

@Moises I got Victini, you got regigigas or darkrai for it?

Doobie

Doobie

Just got a Shiny Umbreon, I'm trading it for another shiny, hit me up with offers in interested.

Doobie

Moises

@Doobie I dont have any of those man. Is there any other pokemon you may want im willing to trade you a few for the victini.

Friend Code 2938-6901-1201

Sorry, this topic has been locked.