Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing : New Leaf Friend Codes Exchange

Posts 25,301 to 25,320 of 28,944

Mea_08

@XanFenek I added you as a friend you just need to add me back
Name: Mea
Friend code: 375474927112
I think my town name is Ghost and the fruit is cherries however I do have some apples and other fruit that is found on the island.

Mea_08

Exyborg

Added a bunch more of you.
I've got fruit like crazy!
My code is 5214-9196-9103.

Exyborg

Rennnnnnn

Can y’all add me pls? Also, if anyone has some cherries that I could have that would be super helpful

FC: 4227-7206-0845
Name: Ren

Rennnnnnn

Roses00

I'm gonna be on today. So if anyone wants to visit my town let me know so I can open my gates.
I'm Ru, my friend code is 1478-8741-6295

Roses00

XanFenek

Added you... Please add me:
Name: Xan
Town: Harmonia
Friend Code: 0362-2614-0965
Peaches are my home fruit. Be kind, take what you need (but leave items for others too) and leave a message on my board if I can help you in any way.

@Roses00

XanFenek

Roses00

@XanFenek of course. I ask the same of you and will be adding you back as we speak. Thanks so much

Roses00

XanFenek

Opening my gates soon

Name: Xan
Town: Harmonia
Friend Code: 0362-2614-0965
Peaches are my home fruit. Be kind, take what you need (but leave items for others too) and leave a message on my board if I can help you in any way.

XanFenek

KiwiRambo

Name: Kiwi
Town: Shire
Friend Code: 5473-3119-9126

KiwiRambo

RavinWolf

Ok here is the list of people I have added to my friends list: Nikki, Bran, Rizzla, JBear, Pedz, Exyborg, Bella, Moses, Xan. Anyone that added me and is not on the list let me know I'll add you. I have some bamboo and other fruit. Please don't take my perfect cherries as I will at some point get enough to sell two people so they can sell them at their own homes if it's not their primary fruit. Thank you

RavinWolf

RavinWolf

Ok I have Katie and she needs to see another town can I visit anyone sometime today?

RavinWolf

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic