Forums

Topic: Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town

Posts 161 to 172 of 172

Snatcher

@Ryu_Niiyama I think, And I'm like 99% sure, That they only grow into a child after about 96 days, I looked it up but from the last Harvest moon game I played, once they start walking they Stop growing, I believe.

Edit: Ok so I looked it up and to answer The baby grows till its a child, which is some time after it starts walking.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@ThePoetZiggy Thats nice, Ya he is a really great guy around here.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Eel

Yeah kids in these games usually stop growing either after they start walking or after they start speaking fluently.

Edit: uh oh and thanks! Glad to be of help.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I found from Youtube your child will grow until kids stage.

I still never saw or found any videos that showing having child from same gender marriage.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter They did say you could do that right?

Eel

Same gender marriages can have kids too. Same basic process, just presented a bit differently.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Yes, we can marry with same gender in this game but i still never found any videos from YouTube about same gender marriage from Pioneer of Olive Town.
Maybe the Youtubers who played that game still haven't testing by marry with same gender and see what will happen by doing so.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Well @Eel said you can but it just happens differently.

Anti-Matter

Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town coming to PS4 on July 28, 2022 in Japan.
Includes the base game and Expansion Pass content.

I will hunt some handsome boys for my future husband, ahoy !

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Burning_Spear

And now PlayStation fans will know the experience of a money-grab.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

Anti-Matter

I play this game on PS4 currently and some result or thought or progress from the game.

• I have confessed my love feeling to 3 dudes Ralph, Emilio and Jack.
    Ralph was my 1st choice as I like his looking as forest ranger and he had sport skill back when he was in high school.
    Emilio was my 2nd choice as I like his looking as Fisher boy.
    Jack was my 3rd choice as he looked sweet as general store clerk.
    Damon was kinda my wild card choice for the 4th candidate as I have no interest with Iori.
    I played as a boy and looking for the dudes for my husband candidates.
    I have no interest looking for the girls over there so I really ignored them except the villagers that I need to build relationship with them.
    The other guy that I think should be a husband candidate was Jacopo, the Mayor's son. He has big body with easy going attitude, kinda a slacker. The other one was Raul, the young boy who lived together with Emilio's family. I thought Raul was Emilio's young brother and he wasn't.
  • Currently I was in Summer season. Building money in this game kinda quite painful as Cooking in this game was not profitable as it will take 15 minutes to prepare 1 dish and you can only create 1 dish per action, unlike Doraemon Story of Seasons that you can create multiple amount of same dishes without wasting the time.
    About crops in this game, unlike previous entry some of the crops here can be planted on 3 different seasons, some of them only plantable in 1 season. The regrow crops only can produce multiple veggies / fruits for 3 times and after that they will be gone for the last harvest. The moneymaker crops in this game are Pineapple, Melon and Cucumber. It was sad Strawberry have very less selling price in this game unlike on previous entry.
  • The maker machines in this game are too many and take very long time to convert the material into final product. I have to put a lot of maker machines to convert a lot of items and at some point, they looked messing up the farm layout.
  • The mine was pretty simple but to get down to very very low floor was kinda challenging as you can only find Orichalcum ores on 42, 44, 46, 48, 50 floor. Orichalcum ores are important material to get the ingot for repairing the dlapidated hot house.
  • The amount of festivals in this game are very disappointing. Only 8 festivals in total and no New Year's Eve in this game.
  • I found between the event, the dialogues and the action execution didn't really correlate each other as I think the developer put some minimalist effort to make the event believable.
    For example, when there was an event of get burn accident, I didn't see some light injury and the medicine apply on the villager's body part.
    I saw invisible item applied on villager's body part. The animation gesture also quite stiff and limited.
  • I thought the town design in this game by put all the buildings in one map was both efficient and less characteristics if some buildings spreaded out on some different locations.
    By putting all the buildings in one map, it felt the world I explore was really small compared with previous games.

There are still some things I want to say on this game.
I wonder who still play this game.
Raise your hand if you played this game. ✋

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic