Forums

Topic: Rocket League (Switch)

Posts 741 to 742 of 742

JONOFTHEJONS

Is Rocket league still 60fps on Switch, or has it suffered the live-service graphics and performance downgrade that many live-service games on Switch experience.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

WoomyNNYes

@JONOFTHEJONS Rocket League switch performance is decent. It's 60fps if you set it to performance mode & disable weather effects (everyone does this. Everyone also disables camera shake). Rocket League was a paid game from 2016 to 2020. The performace, & game didn't change. I played it while it was paid, and while it's been free to play. Since it's a cross platform game, it will ask you to create an Epic Games account with an email address, but you can skip giving your email, if you want.

It is better on pc or more powerful consoles, but it looks and plays very well on the switch if you set it to performance mode, disable weather effects. The online works well. I play via wifi. I've played with a wired connection, but it was only marginally better (I could see my ping was slightly lower), but not enough to see a difference from my wifi.(with my wifi setup)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic