Showing 1 to 6 of 6
1. Posted: Tue 27th Dec 2011 20:25 GMT
Hi guys, I just joined Backloggery. I'm trying to add an avatar, but when I enter the file, it doesn't work. I've made sure that the image was 80x80px. Help?
2. Posted: Tue 27th Dec 2011 20:29 GMT
You have to upload it to an image hosting website like ImageShack or photobucket if you haven't yet. Once you do it should work. Just make sure to get the direct link to the image.
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
3. Posted: Tue 27th Dec 2011 21:10 GMT
Alright, I'll try this and report back my results.
4. Posted: Tue 27th Dec 2011 21:18 GMT
I've uploaded my image to imageshack. How do I upload it to Backloggery? Sorry, I'm a noob.
5. Posted: Tue 27th Dec 2011 21:24 GMT
You have to view the fill size image, or rather get a direct link to it. Just copy/paste that url into where it says "Banner URL", and it should show up hen you click on "Preview".
6. Posted: Tue 27th Dec 2011 21:28 GMT
Got it to work. Thanks man.
Sorry, this topic has been locked.