Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 3,401 to 3,420 of 3,458

mamp

So I just found out that people actually like me!?
@8BitSamurai and @Excep7ional and anyone else I may have missed. I love you guys too

Just not as much as pumpkin pie. I don't like anyone more than pumpkin pie, not even my own mother but I still love her XD

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Inkling

I've had barely anyone say me on their lists

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

Blast

Splatom wrote:

I've had barely anyone say me on their lists

Do yourself a favor, my friend and don't take this thread seriously.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

MsJubilee

@Splatom Is that it? I'm in nobody's list's of favorite users and you don't see me dying in sadness.Like blast said don't take this thread so seriously friendo.

Edited on by MsJubilee

I've died. There is no more me

It is the heavens that have defeated you. This is their will.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Spoony_Tech

What's important is I know who likes me or not. I don't need a list to know that. However it's nice to see my name pop up from users I won't think it from otherwise. Also most of the people I talk to don't even post in here.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HankLangley

Blast wrote:

Splatom wrote:

I've had barely anyone say me on their lists

Do yourself a favor, my friend and don't take this thread seriously.

Indeed, i have not been on a list, but i still know deep down i am everyone's favorite NL user.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Maelstrom

Most of the names on here are people who have been in contact for year(s) on this site and others, and ones who regularly post in the off-topic section

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

Taceus

Doge wrote:

i still know deep down i am everyone's favorite NL user.

How did you know?

'I used to be with 'it', then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it', and what's 'it' is weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you too.' - Abe Simpson

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7678-9918 | Nintendo Network ID: Taceus

Blooby

I'm not offended by the fact that i'm never in nobody's list.

OK K.O. > Most Cartoon Network shows

Check out my Youtube channel here if you like cringy humor.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Awesome!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Taceus

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

I'm not offended by the fact that i'm never in nobody's list.

That's the way to be. That nobody is a shady character anyways, best to stay of their list.

Edited on by Taceus

'I used to be with 'it', then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it', and what's 'it' is weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you too.' - Abe Simpson

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7678-9918 | Nintendo Network ID: Taceus

DawnOverALilly

8BitSamurai wrote:

I know I'm gonna forget somebody...

@WildMan, @ogo79, @Squid, @mamp, @the_shpydar, @bezerker99, @WaLzgi, @GuSolarFlare, @WaveBoy, @Jaz007, @FuguNinja9001, @RogueBologna and @Tasuki. Also, @DawnOverALilly and @Videogameschris were the bomb even though they disappeared from the internet.

Shoutout to @ShadowFox254 for his soundtrack posts and @Ryno for his posts in the retro boards.

Don't worry, ye can still buy "rare downloads" if you're not in this post.

summoned Someone mention me?

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

FriedSquid

DawnOverALilly wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

I know I'm gonna forget somebody...

@WildMan, @ogo79, @Squid, @mamp, @the_shpydar, @bezerker99, @WaLzgi, @GuSolarFlare, @WaveBoy, @Jaz007, @FuguNinja9001, @RogueBologna and @Tasuki. Also, @DawnOverALilly and @Videogameschris were the bomb even though they disappeared from the internet.

Shoutout to @ShadowFox254 for his soundtrack posts and @Ryno for his posts in the retro boards.

Don't worry, ye can still buy "rare downloads" if you're not in this post.

summoned Someone mention me?

Afraid you might be a little late, @8BitSamurai left a few days ago.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

ALinkToMyProfile

I salute everyone that keeps this site a nice and lively place. But these are the people that have a special place in my brain:
@Doge
@WaLzgi
@Kewlan
@Splatom
@Jazzer94
@Jollykarp
@Cyb3Rnite
@Dark_Luigi
@Kyloctopus
@Gusolarflare
@DreamyViridi
@midnafanboy
@Captain_Toad
@Mitsuko_Chan
@Undead_Terror
@Stomatopod17
@Neko_Rukiafan
@theblackdragon
@AddADashOfSalt

In no particular order...?

Edited on by ALinkToMyProfile

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Araquanid

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

I salute everyone that keeps this site a nice and lively place. But these are the people that have a special place in my brain:
@Doge
@WaLzgi
@Kewlan
@Splatom
@Jazzer94
@Jollykarp
@Cyb3Rnite
@Dark_Luigi
@Kyloctopus
@Gusolarflare
@DreamyViridi
@midnafanboy
@Captain_Toad
@Mitsuko_Chan
@Undead_Terror
@Stomatopod17
@Neko_Rukiafan
@theblackdragon
@AddADashOfSalt

In no particular order...?

I wuv woo too

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

HankLangley

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

I salute everyone that keeps this site a nice and lively place. But these are the people that have a special place in my brain:
@Doge
@WaLzgi
@Kewlan
@Splatom
@Jazzer94
@Jollykarp
@Cyb3Rnite
@Dark_Luigi
@Kyloctopus
@Gusolarflare
@DreamyViridi
@midnafanboy
@Captain_Toad
@Mitsuko_Chan
@Undead_Terror
@Stomatopod17
@Neko_Rukiafan
@theblackdragon
@AddADashOfSalt

In no particular order...?

Do i get a specific part of your brain? Can i have your, say, your frontal lobe? Can i have that?

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

DreamyViridi

@Miss_Pixelheart - I have a special place...? Me? Thank you.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic