Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,561 to 2,580 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then wakes up again Ducklett"Huh.............Gold, is that you?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"Yes ducklett, It's me. Can I talk to Sheldon?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"He's still sleeping, also that Eelektross bite mark affected him again, so I don't know if he fully recovered, also if Mightyena see's you, then it could lead to trouble with you"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"I need to talk to him. It involves Zane and the fate of humanity."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"You should wake him up Gold, if Ducklett were to wake him up, then I might also wake up Mightyena"

TsunamiSensei

Gold wakes up Sheldon.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".............huh.........Gold, is that you, what are you doing here?"

TsunamiSensei

"Sheldon, I have a very important question. What did you do with the master sword? You took it from me when I became Shadow, but now, our only hope for survival is in that sword."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh..........that sword, I still have it, I used it's power to revert my age back to when I first met Ducklett.......though I think that Seviper took some of it's power........if you want that sword, then here, take it, now I have to get another sword"

TsunamiSensei

Gold gives Sheldon his sword. "Thank you. This is the final key to unlocking the power of the hero. I can already feel it flowing through me. Now, we must wait for Zane."

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

The Zeldas go looking for pokemon. Green finds a roserade and purple catches an exploud.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"......Zane........oh......if you thought Lance was tough, then Zane will be a nightmare for you, don't think it'll be an easy battle, even with that master sword, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, also you better be careful, if that Mightyena catches you here, then they will find you"

TsunamiSensei

"I know... While on Snowpeak, I had a revelation. I'm not just Gold. The power of the hero gave me the memories and experiences of all the previous heroes. I remember forging this blade, travelling through time, being a wolf, sailing the ocean and things like that. I can remember stopping evil at least 15 times before my life. And future generations of heroes will remember this, my quest. With these experiences, the master sword, and the power of the triforce, there is no way we can lose!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But..........well, maybe you can win, but still, what will you do if you can't win, what if the power of the triforce can't stop Zane, what would you do then?"

TsunamiSensei

" Then you will have to fight on. Normally Zelda would be next on the list, but the current princess has no relation to the Zelda of legend. I sense a power within you. If you can harness that power, your might will rivat that of Zane. If I die, you are our only hope.'

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"........................"Ducklett"but Gold, what could Sheldon possibly do................also Sheldon, I.........uh, nevermind"

TsunamiSensei

Gold " I don't know what form this power will take. All I know now is because of it, Sheldon will be man's only hope if I die"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...................."Ducklett"Sheldon, Ducklett just wants you to know that.............uh.......I want............oh never mind, so Gold, how did you find us?"

Mr-Mario

Add me SheldonRandoms

Mr-Mario{proud sponser of Converse Club} loves being friends with people
MY 3ds FC: 2079-6202-1862

My Mario Kart Wii FC: 0990-6884-6740

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.