Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 2,123

TsunamiSensei

HarmoKnight wrote:

Ok, maybe not literal favorite, but already better then some I just have a bunch of "favorites" I don't think I could rank anyone though, but some are indeed on the bottom...

I knew that you were joking, I;m just proving a point about my awesomeness

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

turtlelink

I liked Hoenn because of all the water and exploration as well as the tropical setting. Kanto and Johto are just too... flat and straightforward.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Betelgroose

Everybody poops!!!!!!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Eel

Electric gym defeated !

My umbreon defeated her pokemon all by himself with work up and return <hugs umbreon>.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

e-love

While we're talking about regions, my main gripe with Unova is how linear it's setup. Way too point A to point B for my taste. There just seemed to be a lot more freedom in the other regions. Am I right or just imagining that?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Eel

Emaan wrote:

While we're talking about regions, my main gripe with Unova is how linear it's setup. Way too point A to point B for my taste. There just seemed to be a lot more freedom in the other regions. Am I right or just imagining that?

Well in the first gen, other than needing to beat the first 2 and last gyms in that order, you can beat the other gyms in any order you want.

It's the most flexible gen in that regard.

Bloop.

LordJumpMad

Morphtroid wrote:

Electric gym defeated !

My umbreon defeated her pokemon all by himself with work up and return <hugs umbreon>.

Curse + payback gives Umbreon that real power.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Auracle

I recently finished EV training my shiny Gible. It was the first Pokemon that I specifically EV trained. I'm eager to see how strong he'll become.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SilverLeviathan

Marakuto wrote:

@SilverLeviathan Go to Abundant Shrine with Landorus and an old man will stand at the shrine and give the key-item.

Thank you!

I like every region but Unova and Hoenn tie as my favourite(s)

SilverLeviathan

Eel

Oh wow Driftveil city sure has changed in two years.

Hotels... Hotels everywhere.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Electricmastro

If you had a party of 6 pokemon, what would be the best types combinations to have?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Tsuchiya

I just used no collision in N's castle and walking through the rubble on the 2nd floor, you can find a Plasma banner in a window archway. It's completely off screen too and sticks out like a sore thumb.

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.