DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer Operating Systems

Showing 21 to 28 of 28

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Slayer

21. Posted:

I'm under the process of Steam DS, it's not done yet, I will release Alpha 1.0 when I have some games in.
If anyone accuses me of working three projects you are technically right, but my games are being through tough times and I need a backup program to fall back on.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

22. Posted:

Didn't you just come up with this a few hours ago?

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Slayer

23. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Didn't you just come up with this a few hours ago?

Actually about a half hour ago.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

24. Posted:

slayer wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Didn't you just come up with this a few hours ago?

Actually about a half hour ago.

Untitled

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Slayer

25. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

slayer wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Didn't you just come up with this a few hours ago?

Actually about a half hour ago.

Untitled

-_- Lol...

I have nothing really to say about myself.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Malltog

26. Posted:

Carrot OS 0.3 is available.
Sorry for not posting earlier but I didn't even notice this thread.
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Carrot_OS

Malltog

Nintendo Network ID: Malltog

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dudedude2211

27. Posted:

Hey, how do you even make an OS? Sorry, I'm fairly new at SmileBASIC and an OS sounds like a pretty decent thing to start with.

Coding languages I know: I have gotten pretty good with Flash/Actionscript, and I have decent understanding of SmileBASIC. I would like to learn C++ and Source.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dsi_Mario

28. Posted:

dudedude2211 wrote:

Hey, how do you even make an OS? Sorry, I'm fairly new at SmileBASIC and an OS sounds like a pretty decent thing to start with.

An OS is an Operating System. You make an OS by using different commands and features (Calculator, SENDFILE, RECIVEFILE, etc.) Scan an OS on the forum and run it. Try to not copy it, but make something like it. That is how you make an OS.

Edited on by Dsi_Mario

Dsi_Mario