Showing 241 to 260 of 267
241. Posted: Fri 20th Jan 2012 23:06 GMT
Got it, removing the old code, putting the new one in
Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/
Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter: AqueousDoubt
242. Posted: Fri 20th Jan 2012 23:15 GMT
What's your 3DS code? I'll add you there too.
3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594[strong]PSN ID...
243. Posted: Fri 20th Jan 2012 23:16 GMT
2793-0600-1156, I hope it stays visible long enough for you to find it
244. Posted: Fri 20th Jan 2012 23:30 GMT
Got it. I put my new friend codes in the "3DS Friend Codes" thread so all my old friends can re-add me too.
245. Posted: Fri 20th Jan 2012 23:49 GMT
@LordTendoboy: Glad you got your 3DS back... too bad you lost your settings and such. Readding you. What was the problem with the 3DS?
Edited on Fri 20th January, 2012 @ 23:50 by Mange
246. Posted: Sat 21st Jan 2012 00:55 GMT
Just a few buttons were loose, and the hinge was cracked. The new 3DS they sent is all better now.
EDIT: I see you are on my Mini-Land Mayhem friend list now. I re-uploaded all my old levels, and tweaked a few to make them more interesting.
Edited on Sat 21st January, 2012 @ 08:08 by LordTendoboy
247. Posted: Sat 21st Jan 2012 08:56 GMT
I re-uploaded all my old levels, and tweaked a few to make them more interesting.
Nice, I will have another go on them this weekend.
248. Posted: Wed 1st Feb 2012 05:25 GMT
I am trying to upload some new levels in Mini's March Again. Levels 1 and 2 have been tweaked a bit, and Level 3 is all new.
I keep getting a communication error. Perhaps Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is down?
Edited on Wed 1st February, 2012 @ 05:49 by LordTendoboy
249. Posted: Wed 1st Feb 2012 05:38 GMT
I don´t see the new level!!? Downloading the tweaked ones now.Did you see my post in the Miniland Mayhem thread?
250. Posted: Wed 1st Feb 2012 05:50 GMT
I didn't upload the tweaked levels yet cause I keep getting a communication error.
Edited on Wed 1st February, 2012 @ 05:52 by LordTendoboy
251. Posted: Wed 1st Feb 2012 06:08 GMT
Strange... I see two tweaked levels (tweaked since your previous friendcode). They were "tweaked" to me anyway. I´ll check back in a while then
252. Posted: Thu 2nd Feb 2012 06:08 GMT
I tweaked Levels 1, 2, and 3, and I just finished making Level 4.
EDIT: The levels have been uploaded!
Edited on Thu 2nd February, 2012 @ 06:17 by LordTendoboy
253. Posted: Thu 2nd Feb 2012 13:28 GMT
Anything new created in Miniland Mayhem? Have you tried my levels yet?
254. Posted: Thu 2nd Feb 2012 18:50 GMT
Nothing new in Mini Land Mayhem. I will make some stuff today.
I'll try your levels right now.
Also, do you have a Wii?
255. Posted: Thu 2nd Feb 2012 20:08 GMT
Yes, here´s my Wii number 3034-4231-3083-5758
256. Posted: Thu 2nd Feb 2012 20:14 GMT
LordTendoboy wrote:Also, do you have a Wii?Yes, here´s my Wii number 3034-4231-3083-5758
My Wii number is in my signature. It will make communicating much easier than going to the crowded forums.
I keep getting a communication error on Minis March Again. I was able to upload my levels last night, but now I can't connect to the servers. All my other DS games work fine online.
Anyways, add me to your Wii when you get the chance.
257. Posted: Fri 3rd Feb 2012 16:18 GMT
@Mange Level 5 is uploaded!
258. Posted: Sun 29th Jul 2012 03:53 BST
Is it too late? D: I make awesome but hard levels :3
259. Posted: Sun 29th Jul 2012 03:55 BST
Nope, not too late. This forum gets visitors every now and then
260. Posted: Sun 29th Jul 2012 03:59 BST
But you gave me the link to this forum?