Showing 1 to 5 of 5
1. Posted: Fri 24th Jul 2009 09:59 BST
I've an idea to help people here: Why don't we set the amount of blocks that is needed for the DSiWare by the Game specs. (Where stands how much it costs, release date, ect.)That should be handy!
BTW: Does anyone knows how much blocks: MvsDK:MMA! takes?
2. Posted: Fri 24th Jul 2009 11:51 BST
List of DSiWare games (North America)
List of DSiWare games (PAL region)
Nintendo DSi System Software
3. Posted: Fri 24th Jul 2009 12:15 BST
4. Posted: Sat 25th Jul 2009 02:15 BST
Buy a SD card. You can pick one up VERY Cheap nowadays.
3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!
5. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 10:27 BST
I've already one (2GB, Micro SD, Kingston), but Nintnedo still didn't make an SD-card menu, and I don't like to erase software for something, I've still +9,999 blocks over on my SD-card, and I've already copied all my software to it!