Showing 1 to 20 of 21
1. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 00:56 BST
I though it would be fun the post your scores on DSiWare titles and see how others rank upBird and Beans 2- 53,196Paper Airplane Chase-191
Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqagI see wut u did therAwkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!
2. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 01:00 BST
The only one I can remember is Paper Plane Chase. My highscore was 195.
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
3. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 07:26 BST
Edited on Thu 23rd July, 2009 @ 07:27 by Brer
4. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 07:29 BST
374 on Paper Airplane...I was intense
Photobucket | BackloggerySSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471See you in anotha life, brotha.
5. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 07:34 BST
ZZZZZZZOMG!!!!!! Very intense indeed!
6. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 07:35 BST
I just bought Boxlife so I'll have more highscores to come!
7. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 07:36 BST
Is it good? I've been debating whether or not to buy Boxlife
8. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 07:40 BST
Yeah, Boxlife's amazing!
Bird and Beans: 32,550Bird and Beans 2: 60,000 (Yes, EXACTLY)Paper Airplane Chase: 246
If you light a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for a lifetime.
9. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 07:45 BST
Darn it, you beat my bird and beans score by 1,500 points (mines 31,050)....and what is boxlife about?
10. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 07:54 BST
How could you score so high on Paper Airplane Chase, SSBrawler!!?? That's INSANE!! Getting 95 was crazy for me!! LOL. Good job!!
++((b@LLiSTikB0y))++"HATE is a big word, so make sure you got yo big boy britches on when you use it." -Me
11. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 07:55 BST
Oh, and I did reach Birds & Beans 2 and got pretty far, just can't remember my score right now off hand... i do remember the screen got black and white and all starry and got insane on the later levels. LOL.
12. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 07:57 BST
well, i played it 1000s of time on the wario ware game earlier back, so im pretty good at it
13. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 07:58 BST
I guess!!!! LOL. Oh yeah, which Wario Ware game was that? I think I played it. I remembered this game from somewhere, just couldn't rememeber which game...
14. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 08:01 BST
wario ware inc. for the gba
15. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 08:06 BST
oh remember that time it was like 2 in the morning and we kept trying to beat that thing
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
16. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 08:07 BST
that was bird and beans, but i DID beat bird and beans
17. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 08:45 BST
is there an end to Bird & Beans?
18. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 08:56 BST
19. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 08:58 BST
And, in Boxlife, you cut out shapes then fold them up into boxes
20. Posted: Thu 23rd Jul 2009 09:00 BST
No-one can hear Bohemian Rhapsody without singing along.DSiWare Friend Codes:MvsDK:MMA-524212537307 UNO!-3953-7295-2611Suujin Taisen Number Battles-034586240750 Dragon Quest Wars-0732-4886-6231Bomberman:Blitz-163443150466