Forums

Topic: There may have been no DSiWare at E3 2010, but you may wanna peep this.

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Sylverstone

http://ds.ign.com/articles/110/1100164p1.html

Yep, Matt Bozon of WayForward knew no DSiWare wouldn't be showcased but that didn't stop him from showing Craig Harris the latest edition of Shantae: Risky's Revenge on his DSi XL.

Well, a summer release is possible but the bigger question is are you still interested (in Shantae)?

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

bubby323

Nice. This is only ensuring, in my opinion, some kind of DSiWare 3DSWare service on the 3DS. Unless, it comes out before then..

bubby323

Sylverstone

bubby323 wrote:

Nice. This is only ensuring, in my opinion, some kind of DSiWare 3DSWare service on the 3DS. Unless, it comes out before then..

Yeah I thought the same as well, since Nnooo is also considering to make Spirit Hunters Inc. for 3DS as well.

All I can say is that if DSiWare transfers are a reality, I'm full speed ahead with the 3DS.

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

bubby323

Sylverstone wrote:

bubby323 wrote:

Yeah I thought the same as well, since Nnooo is also considering to make Spirit Hunters Inc. for 3DS as well.

All I can say is that if DSiWare transfers are a reality, I'm full speed ahead with the 3DS.

I couldn't agree more.

bubby323

ShinRPGGamer

Well we all know who's gonna love this news "coughMasterGraveheartcough"

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

bubby323

Gmls719 wrote:

Well we all know who's gonna love this news "coughMasterGraveheartcough"

LOL

bubby323

GenieMagic

I didint undersand a single thing you people where talking about & about the Shanate news update you beat me 2 it announcing the new new's...lol & answering your question obviously iam but ugh! I am tired of waiting for the game srsly and thats what leads me to my next question how come if the game is already complete like i read in the article as in the game is done finish what is taking them soooo long in releasing the game already sheeeeshhh ugh! gust put it on sale already so i can play it lol

Mercury Bubble Blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry but I got tired of waiting I want my Shantae game now! So stop trying to burst my mercury bubble!
Your fave sailor scout is here Sailor Mercury! from Sailormoon!

KnucklesSonic8

It's not complete. They're sending it off soon.

KnucklesSonic8

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.