Forums

Topic: Really, NL? No topic for Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2?

Posts 21 to 24 of 24

1upsuper

^ Hmm. Have you really delved into the post-game? That's where the DQMs really shine. The story has always seemed to me to just be there to get you acclimated to the game, and the real fun comes in after the storyline. And there is definitely a level of addictiveness in attempting to breed, er, synthesize all the different monsters. And if you're into competitive teams, there's that whole other level to dig in to. While the storyline may seem short, the game as a whole is crammed with things to do.

Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/1upsuper

Bankai

1upsuper wrote:

Once again, I'm here to give Dragon Quest some due justice, it would seem. Today was the US release date (though most stores won't get it in until tomorrow) of the vanilla version of Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2. This is the latest spin-off installment to my favorite series of all time, and suffice to say, I can't wait for tomorrow. If, perchance, you were planning on waiting to see if the US gets Pro, don't hold your breath; the announcement of Terry's Wonderland 3D () pretty much squashed any chances Pro had of making it here, so if you want Pro, import it.

So, feel free to discuss anything you would like about Joker 2. What's your favorite monster? Who are you glad they added/wish they had added? Which starter are you going to choose or did choose? Got a competitive team? Then show us! Share with us your FCs and maybe we can have a battle or two. And, if you want, go ahead and discuss Professional. I won't stop you, and within the next few months, maybe I will join you.

What's the point of talking about it now? I've been playing it for months.

1upsuper

Because, as I stated in that quoted text, the day I created this topic was the day the game was released in the US; the beginning of the international release of this game. I am well aware of the Japanese version being out for months, and I also know that many users didn't import it, and were waiting on the inevitable international release.

Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/1upsuper

Zono15

Sooo does anyone know what monsters you can get from Dragon Quest IX if you connect with it? I connected once and all I could get was a teeny sanguini Also, can you get several monsters from the same copy of Dragon Quest IX?

If people were vegetables, I'd be a kumquat!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.