Topic: Link's Awakening Available Now on eShop

Showing 281 to 289 of 289

AuthorMessage
Chris720

Chris720

281. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

G4L wrote:

Have any of you read the Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color VC) review at IGN? They state in their review that the eShop emulation has been visually upgraded and displays a subtle 3-D effect. I watched the sample video on the eShop with the 3-D slider all of the way up, and I didn't notice even the very slightest 3-D effect. I asked someone who downloaded the game, and they confirmed it in fact does not display any such type of 3-D effect. I wonder how much money was required to pay off the reviewer at IGN to mention that?

[/div]

[/div]

No - I have the game and yes IT DOES have a slight 3D effect. Theres a slight depth to the game.

Is there something wrong with your eyes? I notice nothing different...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Geonjaha

Geonjaha

282. Posted:

Chris720 wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

G4L wrote:

Have any of you read the Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color VC) review at IGN? They state in their review that the eShop emulation has been visually upgraded and displays a subtle 3-D effect. I watched the sample video on the eShop with the 3-D slider all of the way up, and I didn't notice even the very slightest 3-D effect. I asked someone who downloaded the game, and they confirmed it in fact does not display any such type of 3-D effect. I wonder how much money was required to pay off the reviewer at IGN to mention that?

No - I have the game and yes IT DOES have a slight 3D effect. Theres a slight depth to the game.

Is there something wrong with your eyes? I notice nothing different...

...you're joking right? I am of course talking about the pixel perfect view only - go into that by holding start or select on startup and put up the 3D. You get a 3D effect...

I make Pixel Art on occasion.
Help bring Dragon Quest back to the West, so we can all resume having fun.

AuthorMessage
Chris720

Chris720

283. Posted:

Oh right, you should of said so. :P I thought you meant without that, but okay, I see what you mean now.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Nintenbro

Nintenbro

284. Posted:

I just decided to download Link's Awakening DX the other day. I guess I'm currently supposed to be locating somebody in the woods, but I just keep going in circles. I've ventured down every path, but I just keep looping back around or reach a dead-end. Can anybody happen to recall where you're supposed to be headed, at this very early point in the game?

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

285. Posted:

Nintenbro wrote:

I just decided to download Link's Awakening DX the other day. I guess I'm currently supposed to be locating somebody in the woods, but I just keep going in circles. I've ventured down every path, but I just keep looping back around or reach a dead-end. Can anybody happen to recall where you're supposed to be headed, at this very early point in the game?

Oh god, I always get LOST there in those WOODS. In a Zelda game? I'm shocked.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
GeminiSaint

GeminiSaint

286. Posted:

Nintenbro wrote:

Is there a raccoon somewhere in the forest? Does it say anything about getting you lost? If so, you need to sprinkle it with some magic powder, which a witch can brew for you if you can give her the ingredients...

Edited on by GeminiSaint

GeminiSaint

AuthorMessage
Nintenbro

Nintenbro

287. Posted:

Yes @GeminiSaint, there's a raccoon in the woods. I figured out what I'm supposed to do now, because I visited a FAQ page. I'm supposed to visit the cave with the crumbling floors and a chest. Which I had already tried to do previously, but I was unable to move the stones. I guess I must have been doing something wrong. :D lol

It's fairly embarrassing, when you're unable to accomplish insignificant stuff like that. {<:

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

288. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Nintenbro wrote:

[/div]

Oh god, I always get LOST there in those WOODS. In a Zelda game? I'm shocked.

Ha, I get it.

My avatar is art made by Lux from purplepwny studios as fanart submission for Starr Mazer's kickstarter contest. Check out their work at purplepwny.com
Help get Starr Mazer on consoles at starrmazer.com!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Nintenbro

Nintenbro

289. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo, I understood as well, that's why I didn't comment.

Nintendo Bro