Re: PSA: Castlevania: Belmont's Curse Free Demo Is Now Live, And It's Super Smooth On Switch 2 1Weslyv82 hours ago I really hope this will get a physical switch 2 release (no game key card) 3
Re: Round Up: Everything Announced In The Level-5 Vision 2026 II Showcase 2Weslyv8Fri 11th Sep 2026 It sucks knowing that the games they make now are made with a lot of AI. 34
Re: Review: Pokémon Pokopia (Switch 2) - One Of The Most Enticing Pokémon Games Ever 3Weslyv8Mon 2nd Mar 2026 It's been a very long time since I was this excited for a new pokemon game. Last time must have been when XY were about to release. 5
Re: Mario Kart World Brings Back Another Fan-Favourite Mode 4Weslyv8Thu 17th Apr 2025 damn I wish they turned battle mode into battle royale mode and used the whole island, fortnite style 13
Comments 4
Re: PSA: Castlevania: Belmont's Curse Free Demo Is Now Live, And It's Super Smooth On Switch 2
I really hope this will get a physical switch 2 release (no game key card)
Re: Round Up: Everything Announced In The Level-5 Vision 2026 II Showcase
It sucks knowing that the games they make now are made with a lot of AI.
Re: Review: Pokémon Pokopia (Switch 2) - One Of The Most Enticing Pokémon Games Ever
It's been a very long time since I was this excited for a new pokemon game. Last time must have been when XY were about to release.
Re: Mario Kart World Brings Back Another Fan-Favourite Mode
damn I wish they turned battle mode into battle royale mode and used the whole island, fortnite style