Sega and Lego have unveiled four brand new Sonic the Hedgehog Lego sets, and they're launching on 1st August 2023.
Tails and Amy now have their own minifigures and their own sets too in the form of Tails' Workshop — which comes with its own Tornado Plane — and Amy's Animal Rescue Island. The other two sets are the Speed Sphere, which allows Sonic to do his iconic spin dash, and the Green Hill Zone Loop Challenge, with a giant ring and a loop-de-loop. Sonic can also chill out with a Flicky while indulging in some chili dogs, too. Absolutely perfect.
A few new Badniks will be coming with these new sets, such as the Moto Bug, Buzz Bomber, and Clucky. And all four sets have varying degrees of complexity and and playability.
Here are all four sets:
Sonic’s Speed Sphere Challenge
- 292 pieces
- Comes with Sonic, Moto bug Badnik, Flicky
- 29,99 EUR / 34,99 USD / 24,99 GBP
Tails’s Workshop and Tornado Plane
- 376 pieces
- Comes with Sonic, Tails, Clucky, Buzz Bomber
- 42,99 EUR / 39,99 USD / 37,99 GBP
Amy’s Animal Rescue Island
- 388 pieces
- Comes with Amy, Tails, Crabmeat, Picky, Pocky, and a Flicky
- 52,99 EUR / 49,99 USD / 46,99 GBP
Sonic’s Green Hill Zone Loop Challenge
- 802 pieces
- Comes with Sonic, Amy, a Flicky, Becky, Pocky, Pecky, Dr. Eggman, Chopper, and Newtron
- 104,99 EUR / 99,99 USD / 94,99 GBP
If you can't wait for these to launch in August and need your LEGO Sonic fix right now, you can still get your hands on the LEGO Ideas Green Hill Zone Set that launched last year:
Please note that some external links on this page are affiliate links, which means if you click them and make a purchase we may receive a small percentage of the sale. Please read our FTC Disclosure for more information.
Will you be picking any of these up from 1st August? Dash on down to the comments to let us know.