The hyperkinetic first-person-shooter Severed Steel has finally bagged a release date and will be making its way to the Switch on July 21st, publisher Digerati has announced.
The game will come packed with features, including a full Campaign, Firefight, and New Game + modes. A physical edition will also be made available alongside the digital release.
Here's a bunch of features to peruse:
– A Unique Fighter: Play as Steel, a nimble, one-armed sharpshooter on a mission. There is no reloading – pick your shots well and be ready to pry a loaded weapon from your enemies’ cold dead hands
– Stylish Combat: Dodge bullets, leap off walls, slide kick, throw weapons – do whatever it takes to come out on top in intense and frenzied firefights
– Fully Destructible Environment: Pepper through plaster with sharp 4.7 mm rounds, punch through thick concrete with .50 cal slugs, or make big holes in things with your arm cannon
– Dynamic AI: No two battles are the same thanks to dynamic, unscripted, squad-based AI
– Firefight Mode: Chase high scores and fast times for leaderboard acclaim in this arcade-styled mode. Features 42 levels, each with their own sub-challenges, and over 20 unlockable, game modifying ‘Mutators’
– Campaign Mode: Blast through six compact story chapters as you battle against the forces of nefarious mega-corporation, EdenSys
– Accessibility: A range of adjustable settings for features such as difficulty, visuals, audio, controls, navigation, and more
Will you be picking up Severed Steel when it launches on July 21st? Let us know with a comment!