The delightfully charming adventure game Lost in Play from developer Happy Juice Games will be making its way to Switch on August 10th for the price of $19.99/€17.99/£15.49.
Starring Toto and Gal, the game is an homage to those sunny afternoons after school, where the world is your oyster and you're free to go off on your own wild little adventure. Developed with all ages in mind, Lost in Play is designed to be a feel-good experience that you'd be happy to play in front of your kids.
Here's a reminder of the game's features:
- A mysterious animated puzzle adventure with amazing, cartoon-style visuals.
- Magical and magnificent creatures throughout.
- No text or dialogue - everything is communicated visually in an endearingly universal way.
- Inspiration from TV shows such as Gravity Falls, Hilda, and Over the Garden Wall.
- A variety of uniquely creative activities to take part in; play cards with goblins, create a dragon, and teach a sheep how to fly.
- More than 30 unique puzzles and mini-games.
Will you be picking up Lost in Play when it launches on August 10th? Share your thoughts in the comments below!