It was last year that Metal Max Xeno: Reborn was confirmed for the West, a re-release / updated version of a title that arrived on Switch in Japan in 2018. It's a high-octane title if the loud trailer above is anything to go by, and the pleasing news is that it's now confirmed to arrive on 10th June.
You can see some of its official description, below.
- Post-apocalyptic world where humans are endangered, and machines roam the wasteland
- JRPG with a blend of turn-based and real-time combat, with an emphasis on tanks and armoured vehicles
- Explore the expansive wastes of Tokyo Bay - Freely explore a vast world on foot or mounted in your combat vehicle
- Team up with two new characters - beloved battle dog, Pochi, and artificial-human navigator Po-M as you venture out to unite the remaining survivors
- Hunt down high value targets with over 30 boss fights to claim valuable rewards
- A reimagining of Metal Max Xeno (2018), the latest game in the classic Japanese series, 'Metal Max'
- Fully redeveloped with a brand new game engine and a complete graphical overhaul, with redesigned characters, enemies and environments.
Publisher PQube is teaming up with Funstock to offer physical retail editions, as well. There's a standard edition priced at £34.99 in the UK, while pre-orders are also open on a limited edition that'll only have 500 copies (£59.99).
Let us know what you think - are you planning to pick this up?