Last month, Nintendo shocked 3DS owners by announcing the eShop for this platform would be closing up.
If you are interested to know what's charting in the lead-up to this or happen to be looking for digital games to get on your 3DS, these North American charts are worth taking a look at. Here are the top 20 best-selling digital games on the 3DS eShop for 2nd March 2022.
As you can see Pokémon and Zelda games are absolutely dominating the charts right now. There are also some Mario and Kirby games in there, and a few smaller titles like Pushmo and BoxBoy. Pokémon Crystal has unsurprisingly taken out the top spot once again. Here's the full list via Nintendo Everything:
1. Pokemon Crystal (Game Boy Color)
2. Pokemon Yellow (Game Boy)
3. Pokemon Red (Game Boy)
4. Pokemon Gold (Game Boy Color)
5. Pokemon Silver (Game Boy Color)
6. Pokemon Blue (Game Boy)
7. Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Game Boy Color)
8. Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Game Boy Color)
9. Pokemon Dream Radar
10. Pokemon Trading Card Game (Game Boy Color)
12. Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
13. 3D Classics: Kirby’s Adventure
14. Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
15. Super Mario Land 2 (Game Boy)
16. Tomodachi Life
17. Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX (Game Boy Color)
18. Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale
19. Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 (Game Boy)
And in case you missed it, Pokémon Bank is going to be free from March 2023. Have you downloaded anything from the 3DS eShop since Nintendo announced its closure? Leave a comment down below.