Developed by Garage 5 and published by Gamedust, the game mixes themes of racing and traveling into one package, boasting colourful pastel-style art. Both single-player and split-screen options are available, with racing modes like Grand Prix, Quick Race, and Challenges ready to take you across various locales across the world. Oh, and there's a pretty nifty photo mode too to capture all those lovely sights.
Here are a few key features from Gamedust:
- Physic based gameplay. Each car significantly different from another in terms of dynamics
- The Grand Prix mode that wraps the game world in a series of races and challenges
- A local multiplayer split-screen mode for up to four players
- Arcade challenges and a quick race mode for short burst game sessions.
- Artstyle that combines cartoon, fantasy and realism
- Photo mode
More information on the game will be available in the coming weeks. So, is this racer up your alley? Are you still playing Horizon Chase Turbo or Hotshot Racing? Let us know!