Qureate’s tower-defence RPG Duel Princess is available again on PC following its delisting from the Switch eShop and Steam store last month.
The game – which features a bevvy of anime-style ladies in rather compromising positions – was pulled from the Japanese Switch eShop in January, with Qureate refusing to specify what the issue was. The company did state that it intended to bring it back at some point.
A few days later, it was yanked from the North American and European eShops, too.
According to MediBang, the company which has handled localisation and distribution duties, Duel Princess is available once more – but you'll need to use an alternative PC storefront like DLsite, itch.io, GameJolt and JASTUSA to download it.
Here's the PR:
Duel Princess, the viral tower-defense RPG pulled from Steam and the Nintendo e-shop is available again on select PC game stores!
- Duel Princess, the roguelite tower-defense RPG that ranked 7th in the Nintendo e-shop in 2022 before being removed, is available again on select PC game stores.
- MediBang Global Distribution localized and is distributing the new hit title produced by qureate for the English and Chinese market.
- With 50 different types of units with abilities from close-range to long-range attacks and everything in between, players are able to create a team that suits their favorite playstyles.
- This game features an eccentric cast of unique and eye-catching characters, illustrations, and animations.
- All main characters within the game are fully voiced by professional Japanese voice actors.Duel Princess is available DRM-free on select PC game stores.
Duel Princess has been making the rounds in gaming news headlines for having been taken down from Steam and the Nintendo e-shop despite reaching record sales in Japan surpassing those of Among Us, Minecraft, Breath of The Wild, etc. However, MediBang has released the English and Chinese versions on stores like , and more.