Cozy Grove has won over a notable fanbase with its charm, relaxed vibe and hints of an underlying darkness to discover. Ultimately, though, it's in the name - it's cozy, and designed for short bursts of play.
Developer Spry Fox has stayed busy since the game's launch, now releasing a winter update that adds all sorts of seasonal goodness. The update has rolled out, and from 23rd December there'll be a six week Winter Festival with all sorts of events and activities:
- New snowfolk characters you can craft and talk to
- Special gifts you can make and give to the characters on the island
- Wishing well that allows you to buy rare recipes
- New "complete the pattern" minigame
- A new background song added to the soundtrack
- One more tent upgrade and interior room to decorate
- Other various improvements, polish, and new content
It seems like a decent option for some unwinding over the Holidays; let us know in the comments if you're planning to check it out. We're all eager for a light-hearted snowball fight, right?