As part of Nintendo's latest financial report, the company has published an updated look at its upcoming release schedule.
Below, you'll find a list of Nintendo's major releases planned for 2021 and beyond (so not including third-party releases). Thanks to upcoming hardware launches, the list also includes the Switch OLED model and the new Zelda Game & Watch.
Launch Schedule of Primary Nintendo Products by Region (extracts: July 2021~)
- Nintendo Switch OLED model - 8th Oct, 2021
- WarioWare: Get It Together! - 10th Sep, 2021
- Metroid Dread - 8th Oct, 2021
- Mario Party Superstars - 29th Oct, 2021
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl - 19th Nov, 2021
- Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp - 3rd Dec, 2021
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus - 28th Jan, 2022
- Splatoon 3 - 2022
- Project TRIANGLE STRATEGY (working title) - 2022
- The sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (temp.) - 2022
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope - 2022
- Bayonetta 3 - TBA
- Metroid Prime 4 (temp.) - TBA
- Game & Watch: The Legend of Zelda - 12th Nov, 2021
These schedule lists have been known to be pretty lacklustre in the past, but that's certainly not the case here and we seem to be in for a decent end to 2021. With Mario, Zelda and Splatoon games already confirmed for 2022 as well, things are looking bright.
Which of these games are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments.