It was back in Nintendo's April Indie Showcase that it confirmed art of rally, by Funselektor, is heading to Switch eShop. Originally a popular release on Epic Game Store, it'll land on Switch and other platforms with all of the previous DLC and the upcoming Kenya expansion, so there should be plenty to do.
The good news is it's not far away, confirmed for launch on 12th August. You can see some game details, and the Switch-specific trailer from earlier in the year, below.
- Progress through the golden years of rally in Career Mode
- 61 iconic rally cars from the 60s to the 90’s, Group B, Group S, Group A
- 60 rally stages in Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany
- Daily and weekly challenges with leaderboards
- Photo and Replay mode for sharing screenshots
- Ghost racing: Push your limits and chase your own best scores
- Vrooooooooooooooom 🏁
Will you be getting into gear to play this on Switch?