It's been just over a year since The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition arrived on the Nintendo Switch and it's still receiving minor updates to further improve the overall experience.
Update 3.7 focuses on a language fix and resolves issues with cloud saves tied to the PC version of the game.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt update 3.7 list of changes:
- Updated fonts and localisation for Simplified Chinese
- Fixed an issue with multiple file transfers to/from Steam and GOG.COM cloud saves service, which resulted in blocked progress
- Numerous bugfixes
- Overall stability improvements
There's also a new update out for Thronebreaker: The Witchertales on the Switch. Version 1.0.2 introduces save transfers between the Switch and PC versions of the game (both GOG and Steam), resolves some bugs and improves stability.
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales update 1.0.2 list of changes:
- Implemented a Cloud Save system allowing you to transfer saves from Steam and GOG.COM
- Various minor bugfixes and stability improvements
If you would like to learn more about these games, check out our reviews - we awarded both nine out of ten stars.
- REVIEW The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition - An Incredible Action-RPG Stands Strong On Switch
Have you downloaded these latest updates yet? Still playing The Witcher 3 a year after its release on the Nintendo Switch? Tell us in the comments below.