Indie brawler Bounty Battle is back with a new release date for Nintendo Switch. You'll be able to get your hands on this one from 10th September.
The game, which essentially serves as an indie take on the tried and trusted Super Smash Bros. formula, recently had its release delayed. At the time, publisher Merge Games said that it "still had significant improvements to make" ahead of release and wanted a little more time get things just right.
In case you need reminding, here's a look at the game's key features and that all-important character roster:
Characters: Bounty Battle showcases your favorite characters from these beloved indie games -
Guacamelee!, Darkest Dungeon, Dead Cells, Awesomenauts, Nuclear Throne, Owlboy, Axiom Verge, SteamWorld Dig, Oddmar, Jotun, Battle Chasers Nightwar, Death's Gambit, EITR, Super Comboman, Pankapu, Flinthook, Doko Roko, Tower of Samsara, Blubber Busters, Ruin of the Reckless, The Bug Butcher, and Blocks that Matter
- A host of game modes including a Tournament, Versus, Challenge Mode, Tutorial and Training Room to perfect your style
- 30 characters from your favourite Indie titles each with their own move set and special attacks
- Each fighter has their very own minion to summon and join the fight
- 16 different arenas to battle on – some plucked from the worlds of their fighters
- Multiple colour and palette swap options to fight in style!
As a reminder, the game's also being treated to the Signature Edition treatment. You can get your pre-order in here.
Excited for this one? Let us know if you'll be picking this up next month with a comment below.