Nintendo has rolled out a new update for Pokémon Sword and Shield. This bumps the game up to version 1.2.1. According to the official support page, it fixes a bug and several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.
Take a look below:
Ver. 1.2.1 (Released July 7, 2020)
- A bug in regards to the number of digits for password settings has been fixed.
- In regards to the passwords that can be set for Y-Comm and Max Raid Battles, we fixed the bug where players could be matched with others whose passwords were not coinciding.
- Other updated content
- We fixed several other issues to improve game play experience.
We've also got full update notes for the Isle of Armor launch:
Ver. 1.2.0 (Released June 16, 2020)
- Part 1, The Isle of Armor, has been released as downloadable content
- Customers who have purchased an Expansion Pass can now enjoy adventures on the Isle of Armor.
- Additional Pokémon now appear
- Even without purchasing an Expansion Pass, customers can use network connections to play and have additional Pokémon appear.
- Link Codes are now 8-digits long
- Link Codes used in the Y-Comm or set for Max Raid Battles are now 8 digits instead of 4.
- Battle regulation marks
- Pokémon carried over from other regions via Pokémon HOME can now participate in online competitions and ranked battles. A battle regulation mark can be replaced on the Pokémon at the Battle Tower in order to participate in online competitions and ranked battles.
- Please check game news for more information.
- Addressed issue with online battles
- We’ve fixed an issue with online battles where the battle results could be arbitrarily invalidated.
- Additional updated content
- In addition, various issues were addressed to create a more enjoyable gaming experience.
Have you updated your game to version 1.2.1 yet? Noticed anything else? Leave a comment down below.