Launching on Nintendo Switch later this month is Inferno 2, an action RPG/shooter from Radiangames and 2Awesome Studio.
With 80 levels to blast through, players will need to use the game's twin-stick mechanics to shoot everything in sight, exploring and collecting goodies as you go. Along the way, you can upgrade your ships' weapons, missiles, and special powers, and you'll also need to keep an eye out for numerous secret areas and levels.
The game is inspired by Gauntlet (level structure), Geometry Wars (action), and Tron (art/sound), and brings a two-player mode to the series for the very first time. Here's a feature list:
* Play through 80+ levels of atmospheric awesomeness
* Customize your arsenal of upgradable weapons and ship powers
* Single player and 2 player local co-op for the first time!
* New Game+ mode adds even more replayability
* 3 difficulty levels (change it up at any time)
* All-new special level types and goals. Survival and boss fights!
* Dozens of enemy types
* Tons of secrets to discover
The game will be available on Switch and other platforms from 19th September, with pricing set at 4.99€. Switch owners will also benefit from a 10% pre-order discount, however, which starts on 5th September.
Do you like the look of this one? Let us know if you'll be adding it to your Switch wishlist with a comment below.