Launching this October on Nintendo Switch is Into the Dead 2, a zombie survival game that'll have you blasting your way through hordes of the undead.
You know the deal with zombie games by now - Into the Dead 2 tasks players with journeying through a zombie apocalypse in a race to save their family. You'll need to arm yourself with any weapons you can get your hands on and maim, shoot, and rip your way through the corpses standing in your way. The trailer above should give you a good sense of how this one will play.
Here's a feature list to tell you a little more:
• 60 story levels spread across 7 chapters—each containing special challenges to complete
• 3 different endings to discover
• 8 loyal animal companions—from lovable dogs to ferocious tigers, these companions aide you in battle, level up, and come with special abilities
• 25 unique weapons across 8 classes—each with up to 7 different boosts to equip
• Side Stories—36 additional levels expand the story with unique environments, weapons, and companions
• Arcade Mode Missions—defeat the undead with each weapon and aim for high scores to unlock the next challenge
• The all-new sawblade launcher weapon and bear companion give you the maiming power to keep you moving
• HD Rumble, Joy-Con controller, and Pro Controller support
It'll be launching on Switch on 25th October, with pricing set at $34.99, and a physical edition will also be released which includes Ghostbusters and Night of The Living Dead DLC missions as standard. If you choose to go digital, you can pick up the DLC separately.
What do you think? One to keep an eye on, or will you need a little more persuading? Let us know in the comments below.