As part of Nintendo's latest financial report, which revealed that Super Mario Maker 2 sold a whopping 2.42 million copies in just three days, the company has released an updated list of its best-selling games for the hybrid console.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is still sitting right at the very top of the list - a place it has comfortably held for a good while now. The game has now hoovered up an impressive 17.89 million sales, meaning that it has now doubled the number achieved by Mario Kart 8 on Wii U. Blimey.
You can see the full top ten below (bear in mind that the data only references Nintendo-published titles).
Top Ten Best-Selling Nintendo Switch Games (as of 30th June 2019):
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 17.89 million
- Super Mario Odyssey - 14.94 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 14.73 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 13.61 million
- Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! / Let's Go, Eevee! - 10.98 million
- Splatoon 2 - 9.02 million
- Super Mario Party - 6.99 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - 4.10 million
- 1-2-Switch - 3.01 million
- Mario Tennis Aces - 2.75 million
It's worth noting that those numbers above are worldwide sales and include retail, digital, and copies bundled with hardware all combined.
Any surprises? We imagine Super Mario Maker 2 will soon find its way onto that list. Share your thoughts on these top-selling titles with us below.