Video game retail giant GameStop has revealed the most pre-ordered upcoming releases shown during E3 2019. Three Nintendo titles made the cut and one third-party release also coming to the Switch was featured.
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening placed sixth and Super Mario Maker 2 was in ninth place. Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled was the only other Switch-bound title mentioned and it's due out this week. View the top ten most pre-ordered games below:
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare (10-25-19)
- Pokémon Sword and Shield (11-15-19)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (3-3-20)
- Cyberpunk 2077 (4-16-20)
- Borderlands 3 (9-13-19)
- Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) (9-20-19)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (11-15-19)
- Gears 5 (9-6-19)
- Super Mario Maker 2 (6-28-19)
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (6-21-19)
In the same news release, GameStop revealed there was a 63% increase in pre-orders on newly announced titles during the week of E3 2019.
Did you expect Pokémon to place so high on the list? Will you be picking up Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled this week and Super Maker 2 next week? Share your thoughts below.