After today's Fire Emblem collaboration, it seems that Miitomo is being brought back into the limelight a bit. A little while back, the app received a considerable update that reworked several important aspects, and now it's come out that Nintendo is poised to put out another similar update in the near future.
The update evidently won't enact as much change as the earlier switch up, but it's nice to see that various changes are being made to enhance the end user experience. No time is given for when exactly it'll go live, but expect it "soon". Here's what's being changed:
– A "Miifoto Log" feature, where you'll be able to post Miifotos or images from your device with comments.
– The ability to attach images to your answers.
– The addition of a customizable Bio in your Profile.
– When sending a friend request, you'll be able to attach a message.
– Wallpaper or flooring will be available for use as backgrounds in Miifotos.
– You'll be able to select the outfit your Mii character wears when delivering a message.
– Daily items will not include selectable color variations.
– Other various system improvements.
What do you think? What changes would you like to see made in Miitomo? Do you still use it regularly? Drop us a comment in the section below.