The time is finally here - My Nintendo has launched in the West. The replacement to Club Nintendo appears to have beaten Miitomo to the punch as you can visit the official website, register and start earning and redeeming coins.
We'll be rustling up a short Getting Started guide, but for now we have the European reward details below.
- Mario Suit – 250 Platinum Points
- 1 game ticket – 85 Platinum Points
- 5 game tickets – 420 Platinum Points – can be redeemed 2 times until 4/1
- 10 game tickets – 250 Platinum Points – can be redeemed 1 time
Discounts - Marked 'Just for You', so may vary per user
- 20% off Mario Kart 7 (3DS) – 700 Platinum Points
- 20% off Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) - 600 Platinum Points
- 20% off Pullblox World (Wii U) - 150 Platinum Points
- 20% off The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) - 300 Platinum Points
- 40% off Splatoon (Wii U) - 100 Gold Points
- 40% off The Wonderful 101 (Wii U) - 120 Gold Points
- 50% off Metroid: Other M (Wii U) - 60 Gold Points
- 40% off Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) - 110 Gold Points
- 40% off Tomodachi Life (3DS) - 100 Gold Points
- 50% off Mario & Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move - 30 Gold Points
- My Nintendo Picross – The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (3DS) – 1,000 Platinum Points
- Super Mario 64 (Wii U) – 90 Gold Points
- New Super Luigi U (Wii U) – 90 Gold Points
- Pikmin 3 DLC: Battle Enemies! Stages 7-10 (Wii U) – 20 Gold Points
- WarioWare: Touched! (3DS) – 1,000 Platinum Points
- Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (3DS) – 35 Gold Points – can be redeemed 1 time until 7/1
- Metroid: Fusion (Wii U) – 60 Gold Points – can be redeemed 1 time until 8/1
- Super Punch-Out!! (Wii U) – 70 Gold Points – can be redeemed 1 time until 8/1
- My Nintendo Theme 1: Mario – 200 Platinum Points
- My Nintendo Theme 2: Donkey Kong – 200 Platinum Points
As indicated above, the 'Just for You' discounts may vary per user, but they seem poorly optimised. This writer has been recommended those games despite owning them all (except for the upcoming Metroid: Other M Wii download on Wii U), most or all of which were registered on Club Nintendo or bought on the relevant linked Nintendo Network ID via the eShop. Aside from that, however, the website and its implementation are slick and rather impressive based on early impressions.
So, head on over to the official My Nintendo website to login with your Nintendo account, and let us know what you think of these early rewards.