We sure like retro console mods here at Nintendo Life, as fans take classic systems and apply a neat twist to their design. Nintendo systems are often re-imagined in wonderful ways, and this 'PikaBoy' system is another example.
The creator, 'eforie', had the idea in 2011 but made it a reality for Christmas 2014 as a gift; as you can see in the details below and images above, it's more than a paint job.
- LEDed Pikachu's cheeks when system is powered.
- Speaking Pikachu when system is both switched ON/OFF.
- 180° rotating tail for both show off/playing position.
- Feet for STAND UP position.
- Elevated +, A & B buttons.
- Pokeball box.
You can see more of it in the video below. It's not for sale, so you may need to make your own PikaBoy.